Diablo® III

Maintenance Update - 5.14.2013

(Locked)

I logged on when they unintentionally launched the game and bought a 100 mill gold for 3 dollars. lol I don't know if I just got lucky because it's my birthday today or gold value significantly dropped since last night....
Thanks for the info!
It's because you can get better gear for far cheaper... Thats why everyone laughs at Alienware.
05/14/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Rwolflord
Thank you for the updates and for all the work and effort you have all put into resolving the issues regarding last weeks release of 1.08. I think you are doing a great job and your patience regarding some of the comments stated by some people in the community is astounding, Thank goodness they are only a minority and that most value and respect all the time, work and effort you all put into making our game time as enjoyable as possible!
just go away
I've played online games for years, and I've never encountered another game that requires this much downtime/patchtime....or had this amount of errors.
05/14/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Kraven97
It's because you can get better gear for far cheaper... Thats why everyone laughs at Alienware.

Uh not everyone wants to build their own box. Plus his alienware is a gaming laptop.
lmao
05/14/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Time2Nuke
Hope no one in HC was playing at the time.

NEVER trust maintenance/patch days on hardcore.
I was....in town crafting. ;)
05/14/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Recl
idiots

lol
05/14/2013 12:05 PMPosted by sjwt
So, have you worked out how to bring down the servers without killing HC chrs yet or do I have to wait once more to find out if I am dead?

this...
I have brain damage and Epilepsy from a car accident in 2006, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You've just made me feel genius again, if but for a moment.

My Eternal gratitude,
(Sir) Edward R. Hunt Esq.
(if you knew me you'd be laughing for days at this)
05/14/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Rav1n
[quote]Hope no one in HC was playing at the time.

NEVER trust maintenance/patch days on hardcore.

^

Tuesdays are for softcore only.
Well my point has been made, thank you so very much for coming out and thinking that I would in any way care what you had to say imaguy!
At least change the BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
Lol..I was literally 1 hit away from killing the KW, and poof. made me laugh.
Thanks for the update Blizzard. I don't know why people want to talk @#%$ when they knew you were doing maintenance. Take your time blizz. We don't want another AH mishap. :p
Bah guess no playing today.

2nd shift problems
Hey all,

Some of you may have noticed that the Diablo III servers in the Americas were brought back online briefly, ahead of our 1:00 p.m. PDT estimate. This was not intended, as we were still in the process of testing patch 1.0.8a.

If that was your estimate why didn't you simply put 5am-1pm ? It said 11am.
HAHAHAHA "B&" hahahaha love that one
05/14/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Hujaz
Uh not everyone wants to build their own box.
Why not? Save $500 and actually have quality parts that last for a few years. It's not rocket science, it's more like lego's.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]