Diablo® III

Maintenance Update - 5.14.2013

(Locked)

05/14/2013 12:09 PMPosted by rezide
So 1 pm PDT? so Thats like what 3 PM central USA Time?

Correct

And its now 336 and still down.
05/14/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Eric
idiots

The ones that tried to play before the maintenance period was over? Yep, they sure are.

Most of the time the servers come up before the ETA is on the maintenance. People log on, and usually check to see if the server is up, and many times they fail to update the Alert Message.
I just want to thank Blizzard for allowing me to buy something on the AH whilst they were still testing the new 1.0.8.16603 patch. It was at approximately 12:15 MST. As soon as I sent the item to my stash, I tried resuming and that's when I got the server error 3005. However, I did get the piece and I'm way happy about.

Who knows we may be down the rest of the entire day. It's little things like this that makes playing Diablo III well worth the pain an anxiety of actually getting on and finding a rare piece.

Anyway here are the rare amulet (something gorgot) stat changes to my monk build that increased my DPS, HP, etc. for a lot less than I thought.

DPS change +4,732.69
EHP change +28,418.59

Here are the item stats for this bad boy:

103 dex
226 vit
44 arcane res
63% crit damage
melee attackers take 181 dmg/hit
10 % crit chance
90 Night Elf Rogue
I really miss the D2 days where you could choose to either do single player or use battlenet. Then the game was always available. =(
The staff just went out for pizza, once they're back they'll hit the switch and turn it back on. Either that or they're googling Angelina Jolie today...
05/14/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Eric
idiots

The ones that tried to play before the maintenance period was over? Yep, they sure are.

??Sometimes the server are on before maintenance is over you reject.
You + the people ++'ing your post are the indefinite nerd bombers.

The GM's pets, kinda like a teacher pet but even more nerdy..
lol how does a billion dollar company much around so much
I just want to thank Blizzard for allowing me to buy something on the AH whilst they were still testing the new 1.0.8.16603 patch. It was at approximately 12:15 MST. As soon as I sent the item to my stash, I tried resuming and that's when I got the server error 3005. However, I did get the piece and I'm way happy about.

Who knows we may be down the rest of the entire day. It's little things like this that makes playing Diablo III well worth the pain an anxiety of actually getting on and finding a rare piece.

Anyway here are the rare amulet (something gorgot) stat changes to my monk build that increased my DPS, HP, etc. for a lot less than I thought.

DPS change +4,732.69
EHP change +28,418.59

Here are the item stats for this bad boy:

103 dex
226 vit
44 arcane res
63% crit damage
melee attackers take 181 dmg/hit
10 % crit chance

Essentially did the same thing, perfect timing my friend!
Moderator,

please forward the following message to the powers that be:

I am disappointed.

That is all.
How can anyone predict the servers would just drop like that today... The update end time was originally to 11am... not 1pm .. AS IF THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL PLAN WHICH IS IMPLIED BY THE BLUE

Posted by Lylirra
(Whenever we deploy a patch, before we mark the servers live, we always take some time to make sure that the patch was applied correctly and that none of our services were impacted by the deployment.)
so when will it be up?
seems a little late to me
So much for my 1 day off...
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/14/2013 12:41 PMPosted by thenumberSIX
I've got a single core computer thats nowhere near yours, and i play HC regularly. (34PL DH + 35PL monk) you just have to be smart when you play and how you play. if you notice blizz is having server issues because they just screwed up and people are duping Trils of gold, you don't play that day because servers could go down at any time.

how about you take a look at my profile and see that a lot of my toons are naked or missing gems cos I was in the midst of retooling them. I started the game when the servers were supposed to be up. and they were. how the !@#$ am I supposed to predict that blizzard is almost as stupid as you!? So no I have to be Nostradamus for blizzard servers is what ur telling me!? I cant just believe in what they tell me!? did you know they were gonna go right back down after the posted up time!? Whats the winner lotto numbers this week?! IDIOT

Love it. You tell em SIX. Totally agree.
TY for the update
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey all,

Some of you may have noticed that the Diablo III servers in the Americas were brought back online briefly, ahead of our 1:00 p.m. PDT estimate. This was not intended, as we were still in the process of testing patch 1.0.8a. (Whenever we deploy a patch, before we mark the servers live, we always take some time to make sure that the patch was applied correctly and that none of our services were impacted by the deployment.)

IRONY..lol.
Edited by Lazygreg#1559 on 5/14/2013 12:48 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]