Diablo® III

Maintenance Update - 5.14.2013

(Locked)

05/14/2013 12:36 PMPosted by MutatedCloud

Correct

And its now 336 and still down.

Tell time much?
you should give those who got kicked out a 6%crit mempo of our choice.

Dex please, thanks
True!

05/14/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Mucko
Yeah, the server status did say 5-11 am originally. Don't say it's gonna continue until 1 pm like originally scheduled. We're not that dumb.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
that will teach them not to play on patch day... just sayin rofl.
05/14/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Lylirra
all services should be live by 1:00 p.m. PDT, as originally estimated.

The original estimate was 11am actually, good cover up tho.
Moderator,

I'm very happy for the long delay.

As once said, "building anticipation just creates more interest in the game".

You might consider sending to all of our stash some worthless trash gear in the shape of a heart.

You could individualize the piece by having the player's toon name inscribed on it. Perhaps even a note of thanks, like Thanks for being patient with us. Sincerely, Blizzard

lol
Edited by RomChi#1140 on 5/14/2013 12:58 PM PDT
lol sorry for the bad news guys but it looks like it got pushed back for another hour. SMH.
Heh, now it is 2 p.m. PDT for server restart.
bucha crybabies
05/14/2013 12:46 PMPosted by thenumberSIX
not every one is a cheap !@#$% like you either. The core specs you can get cheaper, but if you ever used an alienware youde see the price diff. My keyboard even glows and changes colors depending on what im doing in a game. Core specs you can get, attention to details, no.

Who the hell needs to look at their keyboard while they're gaming? My Logitech G100 lights up, too - and for only $50.
Thank you Lylirra!
05/14/2013 12:05 PMPosted by sjwt
So, have you worked out how to bring down the servers without killing HC chrs yet or do I have to wait once more to find out if I am dead?

Your dead ...sorry. Just checked your profile.
so can u tell me unspacificaly if thats what the new gold price is on rmah
Thanks for the update lylirra!
God these guys are lame, WTH is in this patch that requires 9 hours of downtime?
Why don't we extend the time for another 5 hours so we don't get pissed when you extend it 2 times after it was suppose to be finished!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]