Diablo® III

Make Public the accounts that are being Penalized

(Locked)

List of tags followed by stage of investigation, how much they duped, level of punishment.

Give a spectacle of 'blood' to those who did not get the rollback. Actually show that , statistically, this was a better route.

P.S. would be fun to see a forest of heads on pikes of all their characters. Does not take considerable time to compose, animate etc.
Edited by MinskiiG#1106 on 5/9/2013 2:35 PM PDT
We can rename the treasure goblins after the banned duper accounts.
Not gonna happen.

Its against Blizzards policy.

I am sure we will see people nerd rage in trade after they have to go and buy a new Diablo game and get online again. Then I will LOL my brains out at them!
I'd rather Blizz open up the books and get audited themselves. It'd be neat to see exactly how much real monies are stopping them from rolling back.
Not gonna happen.

They threatened to ban people for abusing the Pet XP feature and didn't ban or punish a single person. Do you think they're really going to do anything worse then give 2 day bans to the people who utilized this feature?
Temporary closing their AH would be a nice start
05/09/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Slymenstra
I'd rather Blizz open up the books and get audited themselves. It'd be neat to see exactly how much real monies are stopping them from rolling back.

the books are steamier than a Turkish bath house
05/09/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Slymenstra

Hello you are talkng about a company that banned 50k wow users in 1 sweep. This was 15.00 a month each lost forever. it they rolled back they may have lost the trail for a lot of the exploiters. I don't think the rmah money even comes into play here.
05/09/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Gorthon

Best idea yet.
05/09/2013 02:49 PMPosted by DeadRu

Hello you are talkng about a company that banned 50k wow users in 1 sweep. This was 15.00 a month each lost forever. it they rolled back they may have lost the trail for a lot of the exploiters. I don't think the rmah money even comes into play here.

and? that was 50k re-purchases and another 15 a month. multi quadrillions were duped. despite what Blizz tells you and what you believe.

btw, this aint wow.
I don't think you realize how many people like myself uncovered the bug accidently and only used in a couple times to confirm wtf was going on. It's like if your dad leaves the keys to his Ferrari in his 17 year old son's room and rages when the kid takes the car around the block.
sounds like fun but i dont think it will happen
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
If Blizzard has a policy of not allowing players to call one another out, what makes you think that they would do it themselves?

and? that was 50k re-purchases and another 15 a month. multi quadrillions were duped. despite what Blizz tells you and what you believe.

btw, this aint wow.

Proof that you know this much has created? Where is it like to see if anyone with over 100bil is still out there lets see it. Show me in game please! O wait if you had that much you have been banned or temp suspension!
Edited by Konabro1#1926 on 5/9/2013 3:10 PM PDT
05/09/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Gorthon

lol
Hang 'em high men.

Ty men.
05/09/2013 02:56 PMPosted by Schmink13
I don't think you realize how many people like myself uncovered the bug accidently and only used in a couple times to confirm wtf was going on. It's like if your dad leaves the keys to his Ferrari in his 17 year old son's room and rages when the kid takes the car around the block.

if that's the case is 100k there's Nth degree. if the Case is 100kkkk than the punishment is accoring
05/09/2013 03:02 PMPosted by TheTias
If Blizzard has a policy of not allowing players to call one another out, what makes you think that they would do it themselves?

because they are supposed to moderate this game.
05/09/2013 02:56 PMPosted by Schmink13

And have you been banned if not your full of the stuff that comes out the bottom!

btw, this aint wow.

Proof that you know this much has created? Where is it like to see if anyone with over 100bil is still out there lets see it. Show me in game please! O wait if you had that much you have been banned or temp suspension!

no proof needed. it has happened. like it or not. If you can't believe it sweet. I'm not here to convince you. I and at least 10k+ other people saw it going down. doesn't matter tho. not gonna waste any more time that it took to type up this reply.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]