Diablo® III

Almost as bad as being banned...

Curious how they are going to handle refunding my RMAH purchase that day .

I would consider it fraud if they roll the account back and not refund purchases made that day although I would rather not be account bound although seems thats the path they have decided to go .
Reply Quote
Curious how they are going to handle refunding my RMAH purchase that day .

I would consider it fraud if they roll the account back and not refund purchases made that day although I would rather not be account bound although seems thats the path they have decided to go .

They haven't rolled back any of the RMAH purchases I made between 1.08 and AH closure as far as I can tell. I've been watching my CC balance and the charges are there but have not been refunded as of this writing. It's possible they just haven't gotten to my account yet but my guess is that if you were not flagged as having duped, all transactions are going to stay.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
well something odd just happened for me
just got 2 congrats you won an auction emails...
still cant log in
but wtf? lol
Reply Quote
Ha.

Ultimate troll by Blizz. Just got home, still can't log in.

Checked my account status. They've updated it to reflect that I'm assuredly BANNED (in big red letters) from RMAH, but my account is still suspended, even though the email I was issued would suggest otherwise.

The circus continues.
Reply Quote
unbelievable. this is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
Boi, we need to drink more, you and I. This should be a shared and drunken experience.
Reply Quote
Least you have something lol still suspended with no info here .
Reply Quote
That sux man.
Reply Quote
You what bull is ppl are keeping these illicit counterfeit funds that were laundered to then by whatever means AH/Gem and items sales/trades whatever. So blizz is not fixing crap just being punitive. Economy will hyer inflate because of thousands of newly minted billionaires.

Oh and IMO as one off punishment doesn't fit the crime either. Heck i might have tried it once if i had rmah for curiosity sake.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 5/10/2013 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you for your patience during our investigation. The rollback you requested has been completed successfully and your account is now ready for play.

Account Name: xxxxxxx
BattleTag: lameboi#1117

Your non-hardcore heroes have been rolled back to a pre-compromise state and all their items are now bound to your account, meaning that they cannot be traded with other players. Access to the Real Money Auction House has been revoked until a Battle.net Authenticator is attached.

Please secure your account and your computer to help prevent future compromises. For recommended steps, see our security checklist: http://battle.net/security/checklist. Please also take a moment to reset your Battle.net account password if you have not already done so: https://battle.net/account/support/password-reset.html.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
Customer Support
http://battle.net/support

R
O
F
L
Edited by Turthuge#1708 on 5/10/2013 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Now the question is: can you actually log in? Cause I still can't
Reply Quote
nope
Reply Quote
This isn't as bad as the time I got banned for using third party software to cheat (which I never ever did) and submitted tickets and called and emailed for a month with no headway. I finally got an e-mail that said they had escalated my ticket as far as it could go and that my account would stay closed.

2 days later they e-mailed me and said they had escalated it again and that they found I hadn't cheated and that my account would be open for play.

That was frustrating as hell.
Reply Quote
wtf
lol
Thank you for submitting the Account Recovery documentation for this Battle.net account. We are pleased to inform you that your request has been processed and approved.

We have restored access to the World of Warcraft account(s) and removed any restrictions that would prevent you from accessing it or the game servers.

rofl
Reply Quote
My story keeps getting more interesting....

I've got several peeps in game right now that I've been chatting with on Mumble, and when they inspect my toon, I no longer I have my new Mara's ammy. It shows that I'm wearing my old one.

I bought that amulet on 5/6, two days before the patch went live. If they rolled me back to a point before I made that purchase, and the ammy is gone, I will rain !@#$ing fire on Blizzard.
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Booby
I bought that amulet on 5/6, two days before the patch went live. If they rolled me back to a point before I made that purchase, and the ammy is gone, I will rain !@#$ing fire on Blizzard.

this is crazy...
Reply Quote
substantial progress™
Reply Quote
That sucks if you really didn't exploit.
Reply Quote
Wow they are really hitting you where it hurts. I can honestly say I will make an extra effort never to break the rules in a blizzard game out of a fear for the utter incompetence with which the punishment will be handed down.
Reply Quote
Good next time dont exploit thinking your gonna get away with it. And what was your first rollback if your second one was 3 weeks in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]