Diablo® III

Almost as bad as being banned...

05/11/2013 03:13 AMPosted by Septimus
Everyone deserves a second chance, especially someone who is penitant about his actions.

He was given a second chance, though. He kept his account, his characters, and his items (except for maybe the Mara's he recently purchased, which he might be able to get sorted out). He just can't use the RMAH on that account and he can't trade or sell the items he has right now on his account. Every second chance comes with restrictions of some sort and magnitude.
Reply Quote
He was given a second chance, though. He kept his account, his characters, and his items (except for maybe the Mara's he recently purchased, which he might be able to get sorted out). He just can't use the RMAH on that account and he can't trade or sell the items he has right now on his account. Every second chance comes with restrictions of some sort and magnitude.

Yeah, that Mara's is what I am referring to. The BOA and RMAH punishment is fair in my opinion. But I don't believe he should loose the Mara's.
Reply Quote
I got the exact same email this morning at 5am...there is no way I requested a roll-back and there is no reason why they should have rolled-back my account. I was at work all day when the patch was released, I came home and a few of my friends said "trade your gems now" so I did. I had no idea why the prices were so high but didnt care either. I bought more with my paypal account and sold them as well. Meanwhile I still had no idea about the gold dupe until I checked the forums later on. A little while later my account was suspended. I was like, ok no porblem they are fixing this issue and did so probably because some of the gold I recieved was duped. When I found out all my items are account bound my heart sank, I enjoy trading and getting new items...its my favorite part of the game and now its totally ruined.

I also used a lot of my own money because I dont have a ton of time to farm and it got me started (when the game came out). I dont even feel like playing anymore, and I have played the diablo series for over 10 years.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Damn. Sorry man.
Reply Quote
Well I guess one good thing about it is that I cant obsess about my items being worth less in the future because I cant get rid of them anyways...maybe its a "blessing" in disguise diablo style haha.
Reply Quote
Wow that's terrible that's pretty much as bad as being banned I"d have to agree...

The stuff you had is pretty much irreplaceable because of the terrible itemization of this game...

Don't blame you for feeling the way you feel now just saw your other thread about Mara's and was like oh man u can get that back then all good

Guess not...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]