Diablo® III

Done with wiz for a while, selling set.

Hey all, I've switched focus back over to my monk for the time being so I'm looking to sell off my wiz gear, looking for around 400 mil for whole set.

I suppose I should note that the gloves are account bound in case people didn't notice that, these blackthorne's will be included in their place http://imgur.com/Lbz8rCl

C/O Stands at 550 mil

Will probably close this sometime Sunday, AKA tomorrow, unless there is still a lot of activity.
Edited by Zambash#1444 on 5/11/2013 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
How much for just the Tal's chest?
Reply Quote
Deal when we can trade again
Reply Quote
Go away Aim-I want that chest! :P
Reply Quote
Hey Zambash

Outta curiosity, what MP can you comfortably farm with your archon set?
Reply Quote
Ill throw in my offer of 450m if it hasnt sold yet
Reply Quote
I've been wanting to play wiz.

Can anyone help me out and confirm if his set is worth 500m for me to buy?
Edited by IamLegend#6776 on 5/10/2013 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
C/O Stands at 450m for the set, I can do mp8 easy and mp10 decently when i switch to blackthorne's legs. I guess I will keep this open until sometime tomorrow. Not really looking to sell off individual pieces, sorry Semi.

I suppose I should note that the gloves are account bound in case people didn't notice that, these blackthorne's will be included in their place http://imgur.com/Lbz8rCl

Just did some AH, hunting and noticed some of my stuff is more expensive now than when I got it, so would love to see at least 550 mil for the set if someone wants to push it that high. Just the hat, wep, and chest run 400 mil together on the AH.
Edited by Zambash#1444 on 5/11/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I offer 500m
Reply Quote
C/O 500m
Reply Quote
I know its embarrassing for me to cancel my offer, but I've decided to cancel my offer.

I would like to stick to my current build for a while since 1.08 patch is amazing for CM Wizards ATM.

I sincerely apologize.
Edited by KristelKaye#6653 on 5/11/2013 8:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
C/O 550 mil, original post updated.
Reply Quote
Jellz you just cant help yourself can you lol
Reply Quote
Little bumb cuz why not, C/O 550 mil.
Reply Quote
One last bump before bed time, C/O is at 550 mil, b4 anyone says anything, I realze this isn't the trading forum, but I had been noticing lots of threads of people wanting to start playing wizard for first time and stuff, so I felt like this would be a good place to make the thread.
Reply Quote
Auction closed, winning bid is JellzRoc at 550 mil.
Reply Quote
go Jelly go Jelly go.
but next time, I'm never ever following your path.
Reply Quote
I won't be buying the set. I've decided to take an extended a indefinite break from this game. Sorry for the incovenience.
Reply Quote
I will give you the 550M for it since Jelly backed out. PM me in game tonight and we can trade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]