Diablo® III

Decent Monk Weapons (Rare)--Where are they?

So, am I missing something, or all of the GREAT weapons (dex, 1100+dps, >50 CD, >2.8 LS, OS [don't even try to add AIS]) just plain gone from GAH? Even on RMAH, it is tough to find anything meeting the above requirements. I am happy with the weapons that I have, but I am a window shopper, but I am just looking at empty shelves here. Moreover, I have been thinking about going with a nice dagger (with the above requirements), but nothing is showing up, now or for several weeks prior. Is there such a thing?
Reply Quote
View profile
people bought them out during the huge gold dupe and lost them, now most of them are account bound sadly.
Reply Quote
So...if the weapons were purchased with (confirmed) duped gold, they were bound to the account, or weapons that were purchased with (any) gold were bound to the account? Either way, it it sucks!
Reply Quote
Yeah.... I have been looking for a fist weapon with the above stats (dex swapped out for spirit regen) and still can not find a damn thing.... it sux. I did find one about a week ago but went over my total of 110mil gold... so I could not bid on it :(
Reply Quote
Remove Dexterity from your search criteria and your options will open up quite a bit, even with Attack Speed.
Reply Quote
I just bought my offhand for 15 mil.
I'm a WoL monk, so the offhand damage doesn't really matter to me! (chuckling)
Reply Quote
If anyone is interested in my dagger I will sell for the right price.

Message me ingame: WCFunkz#1392
Reply Quote
@WCFunkz, that is a nice dagger...what kinda price are you thinking?
Reply Quote
@outplayed, I have a few weapons w/o dex, and yes, I agree that my choices open up, but the extra dex is part of my criteria, it adds to eHP and effective damage, I do not plan to use a weapon w/o dex again...but thanks for the input |:good:|
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 08:02 AMPosted by doughb1zzle
people bought them out during the huge gold dupe and lost them, now most of them are account bound sadly.

Do you have link to their profiles? I've been trying to find profiles with account bound items due to rollbacks, and haven't seen one yet...
Reply Quote
Oh, shopping weapons...!

My MH sword is lower than your MH sword around 1800 dps! Not much difference!
Reply Quote
View profile
05/16/2013 10:20 AMPosted by Nameless
Do you have link to their profiles? I've been trying to find profiles with account bound items due to rollbacks, and haven't seen one yet...

Everybody I saw that was griping about being rolled back and account bound all had 'naked' characters. I'll check general discussion again to see if I can find one of the threads.

[edit]...http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fragmeister-1515/

There's an account that was rolled back.
Edited by Balthazar23#1929 on 5/16/2013 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 10:16 AMPosted by XxMOOSExX
@outplayed, I have a few weapons w/o dex, and yes, I agree that my choices open up, but the extra dex is part of my criteria, it adds to eHP and effective damage, I do not plan to use a weapon w/o dex again...but thanks for the input |:good:|

I chose attack speed over dex. I'm an attack speed nut, what can I say.
Reply Quote
Not too sure. You can throw me an offer. Not really looking to sell it but I will for the right price. I am trying to finish gearing my wiz.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/16/2013 10:20 AMPosted by Nameless
Do you have link to their profiles?

i sure dont nameless, but when i said that, i mean that these nerds bought out all of the nice stuff from the AH to try to manipulate the entire market. they didnt buy them to use for themselves. since the gold was free, they just bought them and sold a lot of them on the RMAH, even for a fairly cheap price just to make some quick cash.
Reply Quote
@WCFunkz, I will be on tonight, I will throw you a request and we can discuss.

@outplayed, it's all good, that is why this stuff is so fun, we all look for different builds, just to keep stuff interesting
Reply Quote
View profile
I've two of them and they're not bound to my account.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/16/2013 11:07 AMPosted by IPawnU
they're not bound to my account.

were you rolled back?
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 11:07 AMPosted by IPawnU

Didn't you have those prior to 1.08?
Reply Quote
View profile
05/16/2013 11:36 AMPosted by XxMOOSExX

Didn't you have those prior to 1.08?

Yes...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]