Diablo® III

Decent Monk Weapons (Rare)--Where are they?

View profile
they're not bound to my account.

were you rolled back?

Never. All my Monk gear is on my DH. I'm trying out DH for a bit.
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 5/16/2013 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
if you werent rolled back, they wouldnt be account bound. everyone that used the exploit in some way, shape, or form was either banned or rolled back. every piece of gear they own, either equipped, on AH/RMAH, or in stash, is now account bound.
Reply Quote
this axe of mine is ok:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/34375069
Reply Quote
View profile
05/16/2013 11:46 AMPosted by doughb1zzle
if you werent rolled back, they wouldnt be account bound. everyone that used the exploit in some way, shape, or form was either banned or rolled back. every piece of gear they own, either equipped, on AH/RMAH, or in stash, is now account bound.

You must be retarded. Mine are NOT account bound and I was never rolled back. I got mine legit off the GAH and RMAH.
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 5/16/2013 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posted by doughb1zzle

You must be retarded. Mine are NOT account bound and I was never rolled back.

That's exactly what he said. IF you weren't rolled back they aren't account bound. Now, if you used the exploit and were not banned or had items bound to account then you slid thru.

The same thing happened to the conquest sword market. All of the swords now with over 715 avg damage are now extremely expensive and few and far between.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'd sell my pair for the right price. RMAH.
Reply Quote
I see, that's way all sword price are getting crazy. I have a luck I got two although they are not top weapons.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/16/2013 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
don't get me started on new weps, I beg you... everytime I do I spend all my loot.

mine are fine, mine are fine, mine are fine :P
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 07:49 AMPosted by XxMOOSExX
GREAT weapons (dex, 1100+dps, >50 CD, >2.8 LS, OS

05/16/2013 11:38 AMPosted by IPawnU
Yes...

Apparently question answered
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]