Diablo® III

Looking for a patron...

hey fellow kiwis n aussies. I recently started playing d3 a week or so ago and i was hoping to find a mate or two to help me out with advice and or guidance with my wizard build. Im a veteran of mmo's and used to play d2 back in the day... just got to hell and finding it real hard to solo etc... if anyones interested in helping me out that would be great. chur!
Reply Quote
ill help you out jofarron#6453
im just doing some !@#$ atm so im afk on d3 leave a msg on the fr
Reply Quote
sweet as mate sent a request... btw im on americas server
Edited by ScaffieNZ#6877 on 5/9/2013 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hey mate, i dont really play softcore anymore (kinda addicted to hardcore of late). i prob have some spare wiz gear laying around that id be happy to throw your way. might even be able to power level you a lil if u want. although, if its your first time playing i suggest you do it the hard way and grind through all the difficulties to hit lvl60 and inferno.
Reply Quote
hey wazz, cool mate that would be great. And yes i agree i would prefer to play the game normally... I dont want to get bored of it too fast. Hardcore sounds great... if you have the funds behind you i guess...
Reply Quote
Scaffie, will be keen to help. i play as often as i get the chance. add me in game DRASTIKNZ#6850
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 01:22 AMPosted by ScaffieNZ
hey wazz, cool mate that would be great. And yes i agree i would prefer to play the game normally... I dont want to get bored of it too fast. Hardcore sounds great... if you have the funds behind you i guess...

Haha, do Narulls hard core challenge, its all self found gear I believe.
Reply Quote
Come join The Southern Legion.
It's a guild solely for people located in the AUNZ region.
chck out our forum post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908630925?page=1
or our website at http://www.thesouthernlegion.com

We've got approx 130 memebers, most of which are highly active as well as a sense of community that will blow your mind. You will easily find a person or many people who are more than happy to accompany you on any runs you want to undertake.

Hope to see you there mate!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]