Diablo® III

Chakram no longer adjusts V-axis

Before patch chakram would act like any of our attacks and angle itself or simply start on an elevated or lower set area; now it does not. this make attacking anything even on a small slope impossible with chakram (e.g.- stairs).
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Octave
act like any of our attacks and angle itself or simply start on an elevated or lower set area

well... actually multishot has a long standing bug that it doesnt adjust.

05/09/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Octave
this make attacking anything even on a small slope impossible with chakram (e.g.- stairs)

does make it hard. twin chakram and boomerang seem to work still. however serpentine and razor disk dont adjust at all.
Reply Quote
You quoted a section where I was typing too fast and forgot to capitalize and add an "s" at the end of a word to have the sentence work. =/

I'm curious how this occurred though as chakram wasn't changed in the patch...
Edited by Octave#1982 on 5/9/2013 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Octave
I'm curious how this occurred though as chakram wasn't changed in the patch...

changes that they make in one place can make other places break.

aside from that though...
dont believe that whats listed in the patch notes is everything. they have a very bad habit of making stealth changes and then coming back with "nothing has changed"

one such example of many is the fact that rapid fire: fire support (the one that shoots rockets) use to shoot 3 rockets. it shoots 2 rockets now and was never in the patch notes or commented on.

i believe it changed arounnd 1.05 or 1.06, but i dont remember. id have to dig that information up to tell you.
Reply Quote
I realize that; I played an MMO for 12 years prior to D3 ;p. I'm just saying there were no major changes being applied to chakram etc.
Reply Quote
same here with razor disk.
Reply Quote
Bumping my original thread as well as it has specific info added by Morogoth.
Reply Quote
i would really like to know whats going on with this since it never had an issue before
Reply Quote
This issue makes razor disk unusable. It was working fine before 1.0.8.

Would be good to have QA team confirm that this is a known issue
Reply Quote
well since this thread started i had seen a few others.
it seems its not limited to chakrams. i seen another thread with wizard abilities being affected as well.

so im going to go out on a limb here and say they screwed up something with the pathing of projectiles like chakram and piercing orb.

other projectiles that naturally follow a straight path are not affected (bola, hungering arrow, ball lighting...etc).

thats my theory anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]