Diablo® III

Weeping Hollow?

So i'm a noob and want to know how to get there lol. Is it like CoTA where you need a waypoint or just something you port to / near? Or is it an instance off a zone?
Reply Quote
go to cementary and go left thru the gates
Reply Quote
Got google?
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 04:10 PMPosted by oldman54
Got google?

no need for that just lets just help each other out
Reply Quote
Er... like... just walk out of the town gate near the jewel crafter?
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Salutations

My bad but it comes from endless queries from people who can help themselves. Usually in the time it takes to post they would have an answer, education not baby sitting.
Reply Quote
all u do is run out of town towards upper left. ^_^
Reply Quote
heh, I have 4 60's and forgot where it was at first, like I know every crevice of act3, but nothing almost in act 1/2... lolz
Reply Quote
I forgot where it was too at first.. i ran out the right side of town first time looking for it lmao
Reply Quote
View profile
05/09/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Salutations
Got google?

no need to be such a sensitive sally
Reply Quote
Lol I do have google but in instances where CoTA has to be started at a certain point to get a waypoint for efficiency I thought it better to ask. For a while I was just porting in and searching for the entrance before I saw someone post how to get it.

Anyway google is a valid point and thanks for the others that helped.
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 08:59 PMPosted by gotaplanstan

no need to be such a sensitive sally

Help me, help you.
Reply Quote
Hey, if you dont want to help someone, dont help them. This is a forum where people are supposed to feel free to ask questions. I admit it was a google-able question, but many are. I mean... would you rather have an empty monk forum full of people selling stuff and endlessly rating eachothers monk ... or a forum full of people asking questions and discussing monks?
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 05:07 PMPosted by PhoenixAP
would you rather have an empty monk forum full of people selling stuff and endlessly rating eachothers monk ... or a forum full of people asking questions and discussing monks?

I'd rather have a forums where we troll and discuss real stuff and real-life monk philosophies. ;D

btw, Weeping Hollow reminds me of... Sleeping Hollow. :O
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 05:10 PMPosted by CountFury
Weeping Hollow reminds me of... Sleeping Hollow. :O

it would at MP0 for me too...
Reply Quote
Want to buy more headless horseman.
Reply Quote
No, you're just a belligerent !@#$%^-.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]