Diablo® III

How come no public games in ACT 2?

The BEES, BEES! THEY ARE RIPPING MY FLESH OFF!!

Seriously, bees.

I think you mean 2beez 2beez 2beez

http://i.imgur.com/HVyIQ3f.jpg
Reply Quote
My buds have actually started running act2 for paragon levels since the patch. Awesome exp and lots of mobs. I did a couple runs with them on mp10 and my cm wiz is gettin great exp. I went from paragon 32 to 37 so fast it was crazy. I'm guessing not over 2 hours and a lot of that was goofing. Look forward to the weekend for some serious paragons.
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Gorthon
Where is this supposed "Any Quest" option? I dont see it friggin anywhere after i click the public games option.

The first option of the quest selection menu for each act..

Its not there, anywhere. Not even under additional options wth?
Reply Quote
does anyone know if anything else was released about the action house coming back online??
Reply Quote
I just checked. It's still there as the first option under each act. It says Act IV - Any quest (same with other acts) then list the quest in numerical order like it used to.
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Grimiku
I’ve been having a lot of fun playing public games (Act II included) since patch 1.0.8, and haven’t had any problems finding a game to join.

Same. Act II isn't a chore anymore.
Reply Quote
I’ve been having a lot of fun playing public games (Act II included) since patch 1.0.8, and haven’t had any problems finding a game to join. I have a suggestion that might help you find Public Games if you don’t care what quest they’re on.

In patch 1.0.8, we added a feature to Public Game quest selection called “Any Quest” to help players quickly join games and get into the action, and here’s how to find it if you haven’t seen it yet. After clicking the “Public Games” option you’re prompted to select a quest, and each Act now has an option called “Any Quest” at the top of its quest list (you can also select “Any Act- Any Quest” at the very top). I hope this helps you find games with like-minded Nephalem to adventure with!

Can we have a dungeon, where the group go through specific path in order to level and achieve items, + kill specific bosses. maybe have different dungeons have certain drop rate for specific bound to account vanity or set pieces. Will make the game queuing more pleasant and very organized. Maybe also have a 2 man, 3 man dungeon to organize with less buddies to do cool things also.... or really long long quest for people to do in order to achieve a decent piece of gear... Would love to see more gear slots where you can pieces you get from Quest for extra guarantee boost in stats....
Reply Quote
@StoneOld. Check out my demon hunter. I can clean house on MP 7, but that Lit. of the Undaunted get swapped out.

IMHO, here's what you could improve: Change the rune on Shadow Power to Gloom. On Inferno, the Lifesteal gets reduced in effectiveness by 80%, so Blood Moon doesn't do much. The damage reduction from Gloom doesn't change on in Inferno and will more than make up the difference in Lifesteal. Also, as far as I can tell, none of your gear has all resist. Increasing your resistances and armor will help, as you have plenty of HP.

I like the skills in your build.
Reply Quote
I don't think it matters anymore in pubs because I'm getting upwards of 1100-1200+% XP. (with shrine of course)
Reply Quote
lol @ all the crybabies. "OOOh, the monsters make me butthurt" is all I hear. Everybody just wants the easiest possible everything, and nothing else matters. I agree with the OP that Act II is the most fun Act. But then I'm a gamer who actually plays to have fun, not be bored just doing whatever has the MAX exp or whatever it is you want.

P.S. WAH! ;p
Reply Quote
I personally prefer Act III. I can pretty much go to every area and find awesome mobs and all the cool random areas and events. I feel it's the best XP, and I feel I've had the best legendary drops there as well. The path we usually take is: Skycrown Battlements > Bridge of Korsikk > Battlefields > Keep Depths 1-3 > Stonefort > Arreat Crater > Azmodan. We're also usually running mp8 or mp9, but my buddies are pretty geared, so that helps some. Also, a possible reason many people are running act 1 as opposed to act 2 is they're doing uber runs. I personally don't find act 2 intolerable. In fact, I go there on mp10 to farm xp, and skip the specials because it's so much faster (and while I'm not terribly squishy, they get kinda nuts for me!). Plus, Vault of Assassins is one of my favorite places for mobs in the whole game. It is ridiculously fun!
Edited by Devildoescry#1954 on 5/10/2013 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posted by Madrox

i play demon hunter so i do act 2 more then act 1, i acually knowhow to avoid monster attacks that alot of other ppl have problems with. i can clear act 2 on MP5 without dieing once, i would attempt MP6 but would take to longwith my current damage output

You are telling me you play MP5 with that character?

What the hell am I doing wrong?

StoneOld

I actually can solo mp8 quite easily with my build, but I sacrificed some damage for survival. It takes a little longer, but I don't die, and I really don't even need to kite unless it's arcane, frozen, plague, etc...if you like, you can always add me and you can run with my buddies and I :) I personally love playing dh, but not being a glass cannon is awesome!
Reply Quote
Here are the reasons why A2 doesn't stand a chance against A1...

05/10/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Silicon
off the top of my head, the invisible ninja nagas, lacunis, bees and those darn ranged run-away-casters

05/10/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Telliks
Besides, I think aesthetically, most people would agree that Act 1 is their favorite act. The music is better, the ambiance is better, the enemies are more entertaining...

05/10/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Bullfrog
The Lacunis with there ranged fireballs, Accursed that leave poison when killed, Desert Hornets are a bit of a pain and require more moving around.

05/10/2013 11:38 AMPosted by TheTias
The Lacuni family in Act 2/3 have their annoying jumping combo attack during which (yet again) they're invulnerable. And they repeat this attack constantly. Every time they're in the air, you can't touch them
Edited by Dmitrij#2863 on 5/12/2013 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
can someone help me in act 2? kinda new to this game.
Reply Quote
i will join you in Act 2 I Play Mp 10. And My DH can Tank Anything. with 250k dps. Hpe that is good enough. i didnt buile my dh to be a glass cannon i built her for Survival. and with 250k dps i think that is pretty good in my opinion.
Reply Quote
View profile for a dh that can tank anything on mp 10. i will run with any 1 that can hold thier own. beause to be honest the game isnt all that fun when ur playin solo
Reply Quote
that sounds good
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Faint
View profile for a dh that can tank anything on mp 10. i will run with any 1 that can hold thier own. beause to be honest the game isnt all that fun when ur playin solo

If I could get my damage as high as yours, I feel that I could solo mp10. I do pretty good with a group, doing ubers or xp farming, but it would be nice if I could farm keys by myself on mp10. Having marquis emeralds would probably boost my damage the most, but I can afford to make like 2 lol.
Reply Quote
I still like act 3 and some other famous spot (before & after 1.08).

In Act 2 and act1, you still run around the map clearing the area, While in Act 3, it's pretty much straight line from start of run till the end.

Simply said, stage design in act 3 provide the means to simply run in straight line to clear most enemies, which is not in act 1 and 2.

Act 4 still empty on Elites, I've cleared 1/3 of the whole act just to get 5 nv (from Izual position to Diablo position), wasted 1/3 of the map mob without full nv.
Might had been better if I had reversed the start and end location, but act4 might still not be a good place to farm.

P.S.
I don't want maps getting more straight than this, I'm just saying Act 3 and some cramped spot is still the easiest for me.
Edited by NuEloS#1547 on 5/10/2013 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]