Diablo® III

How come no public games in ACT 2?

what about them trees
Reply Quote
off the top of my head, the invisible ninja nagas, lacunis, bees and those darn ranged run-away-casters

vs poison trees in act 1...
hmmmmm
tough call eh

This. If mobs in A2 didn't do all kinds of stupid crap, I'd probably consider TRing in it instead, but as I need to wear more resist stuff (and passives, losing out on Spirit Regen which makes me have to stop) to do it with ease compared to just doing A1 or even A3, no thanks.

edit: The beasts that charge you, off screen no less which is totally awesome and fun, and mobs like Grotesques are bad in A1 too, but they don't even touch the annoyance of A2 mobs.
Edited by Toprem#1136 on 5/10/2013 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Superflu
I have found a lack of elite packs in this patch since I was expecting more of "everything", sure the trash mobs are plentiful and delicious.. but I want my main course.. Those delectable demonic essenceses.

your comment made me hungry
Reply Quote
I loved act 1 and 2 but somehow act 3 still has the most public games, I wonder why?
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 08:09 PMPosted by vernon
I loved act 1 and 2 but somehow act 3 still has the most public games, I wonder why?

Because you find more legendary items due to the fact that act 3 has not had the drop rates lowered. Also with the bonus magic find from multiplayer you have an even better chance of finding a legendary than before. Lets also not forget more leet packs too.

Act 1 and 2 really suck for farming legendary items but great for xp. Test it your self and you will see.
Edited by Cross#1901 on 5/10/2013 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Persoanlly I love act 2. Sure it has annoying mobs like those poison dealing ranged bugs. But that is what makes it interesting and challenging :)

Act one when I feel like facerolling zombies. Act two when I want a little more difficulty. Have not tried act 4 yet...
Reply Quote
Hate the dame flying bugs and the fact that i cant freeze Belial and as a CMWW Wiz that's kinda a deal breaker. I can tank Azmo on mp 10 but Belial one shots me with those damn exploding acid pools on mp 5!!! WTF mate?!?!!?

Why is act two the hardest act in the game???? really think about it. Other than the exploding goblins on act 3 nothing is as deadly as the bugs in act 2 in large groups.
Edited by ShadowWraith#1696 on 5/10/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Cross

Because you find more legendary items due to the fact that act 3 has not had the drop rates lowered. Also with the bonus magic find from multiplayer you have an even better chance of finding a legendary than before. Lets also not forget more leet packs too.

Act 1 and 2 really suck for farming legendary items but great for xp. Test it your self and you will see.

What is the point of finding legendary items if 99.99% of it will be terrible. Plus I rather play act 1 and 2, tired of seeing act 3.
Reply Quote
The water lags my computer even on lowest settings, its no fun there. I assume a wide spread problem.
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 07:22 AMPosted by Qhaikron
The water lags my computer even on lowest settings, its no fun there. I assume a wide spread problem.

No it's just you ;)
Reply Quote
well what about when i bid on an item, and it says it was too low to be the winning bid. but when i search for the item again, its new bid price is the amount that I bid, even when i put in random numbers.
Reply Quote
I’ve been having a lot of fun playing public games (Act II included) since patch 1.0.8, and haven’t had any problems finding a game to join. I have a suggestion that might help you find Public Games if you don’t care what quest they’re on.

In patch 1.0.8, we added a feature to Public Game quest selection called “Any Quest” to help players quickly join games and get into the action, and here’s how to find it if you haven’t seen it yet. After clicking the “Public Games” option you’re prompted to select a quest, and each Act now has an option called “Any Quest” at the top of its quest list (you can also select “Any Act- Any Quest” at the very top). I hope this helps you find games with like-minded Nephalem to adventure with!

Could the "any quest" button have a slider built into the bottom of the button? It would represent the players prefered place to join an act.

(if the slider was at the begining this would signify the player would rather start from the begining if any games are up. if the slider was in the mid it would signify mid and the same with end. If no games are avialabe around where the slider is then it goes to the next best thing.)

It doesnt have to be exact just a way to add slight functionality to the quickjoin any game without it losing its spirit.

But the "any join slider" should pertain to monsters left in the game and not what quest you are on. Because many players load the last quest and then clear many zones throughout the act.
Edited by Dirtpoor#1202 on 5/11/2013 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

The other one is the Poisoning Construct (or whatever that 4-legged thing is) in Kulle's Archives. One hit from that green poison ball, and I'm dead.

They actually nerf that.
Reply Quote
Partly because of the color, yellow and shinning ,bad for eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
05/10/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Grimiku
I’ve been having a lot of fun playing public games

Yeah I've had a lot of fun declining all those gold selling spambots ever since I opened a game up to public. Good times. Now I've got those hacked accounts on my "recently played" list that can see my battle tag and can keep spamming me with those requests. Great job.
Reply Quote
(EU Server) Sorry for my Poor English ... the gameplay with barbarian in this new patch (1.0.8) sucks !!! the skill whirl wind it's full of bug... i have huge lags but my internet connection si good... i'm spinning in the middle of a monster group with whirl wind and won't touch any of them...then i die without steal life... this happens after expire the Wrath of Berserker ...when i have lags i don't able to use skills and when i woke up i'm dead...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]