Diablo® III

constant disconnects. impossible to play

I have never had a disconnect before yesterday, and now im getting constant disconnects. does anyone have any advice?
Reply Quote
I'm getting the exact same thing, only started last night.
Reply Quote
The same thing is happening to me =\ Pretty annoying
Reply Quote
It's a Cox issue, call them and complain or ask for an ETA, they're trying to restore power to a hub o the east coast that went out that is causing these problems.
Reply Quote
Pray to your god. The end is nigh.
Reply Quote
Been discussed in multiple threads. Seems like users that have Cox ISP are affected. No one else.
Wow is affected as well.
Reply Quote
It is not just COX
Reply Quote
Been discussed in multiple threads. Seems like users that have Cox ISP are affected. No one else.
Wow is affected as well.

Are you pulling this information out of your !@# or is there some trace of reality backing this statement?
Edited by Skyedawg#1590 on 5/11/2013 8:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
West coast too.
Reply Quote
It's not just Cox. It's been happening to me all weekend and I don't use Cox.
Reply Quote
anyone know if the problem has been fixed?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
The issue with Cox (and any smaller ISPs using its infrastructure) that was affecting thousands of players across all the Blizzard games was fixed around noonish Eastern time. From what I gather it was an issue with a Cox server on the West coast that routed traffic to Blizzard.

I also keep an eye on other forums here that are more active like WoW tech support and we are not seeing any more posts related to that issue. The few posts left are issues with individuals and their PCs/local network connections.The thread here also seems to have gotten quiet and Cox customers reported back saying they could play now.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 5/11/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]