Diablo® III

happy mothers day any moms out there

View profile
my mom is everything to me raised me and my brother and sister all by herself all while working as a professor at local college. anyway i got her a camera from costco - my bro got her a trip to take it on and my sis 1000 free prints from walgreens.

What did you get your mom?

BTW that camera was a smoking deal

Panasonic LUMIX ZS25 for @215 cheapest online was like $270
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 5/12/2013 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bought my mom lancome set of whatever, she likes it
Reply Quote
what's the time on that cam? 1d12h? :D

happy mother's day. give her a hug!!
Reply Quote
+1

Got my mom a day at the spa & massage
Reply Quote
+1

Without your mama you wouldn't be here, show her the love today!
Reply Quote
Way to go aimless.

I'm taking her + gfs mom out right now at dim sum lol

Happy mothers day to all.
Reply Quote
<3
Glad you love your mom! My husband thinks Mother's Day is a corporate shill, so I'm lucky when I get a card. I'll soak up all the Happy Mother's Days I can get!
Reply Quote
View profile
Well I think that too I'm the cheapest person you'll ever meet guaranteed. But With mom I keep that on the down low. actually I'm weak and falter with all womenkind...
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 5/12/2013 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Probably better for you in the end ;)
Reply Quote
I just got her a picture of mama bear and baby bear. And a hug.
Reply Quote
I made my mum breakfast! (;
Reply Quote
Unfortunately I lost my mom 5 years ago on March 28th. She was the single most important influence in my life and I miss her guidance, love, warming presence more than I have ever missed anything in the world. I was blessed with not only a mother who loved me but was a truly unique individual. Through the course of my professional career I have met 2 completely different people who have further reinforced my thoughts on my mother. The first was a disabled lady who used to be a janitor at my mom's company. I refinanced her loan and a month after the closing she came in to me and thanked me for allowing her to keep her home as her disability check was barely making the payments. She told me my mother was the most helpful person in helping her get the back payments from social security and that she must be an angel watching out for her. Two years later I was looking to get out of the banking and financial industry when i bumped into my mom's old boss who is now the regional vice president of the US for a global company. He had coffee with me and told me that he still (4 years after her death at the time I met him) woke up in the middle of the night crying because of the loss the world felt from my mom's passing.

My mother was 48 years old and had never taken a sick day in the 28 years I knew her. She woke one morning very sick went to the urgent care, was admitted to the hospital in critical condition and died 2 days later of sepsis. Please remember that life is the most precious and fleeting gift that we have. Do not wait for holidays to appreciate your loved ones instead make everyday a holiday for the people who are important to you.
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Paranoyed
Unfortunately I lost my mom 5 years ago on March 28th. She was the single most important influence in my life and I miss her guidance, love, warming presence more than I have ever missed anything in the world. I was blessed with not only a mother who loved me but was a truly unique individual.

Paranoyed, I am so sorry!
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 06:16 PMPosted by jenpeezey
Unfortunately I lost my mom 5 years ago on March 28th. She was the single most important influence in my life and I miss her guidance, love, warming presence more than I have ever missed anything in the world. I was blessed with not only a mother who loved me but was a truly unique individual.

Paranoyed, I am so sorry!

Thank you. Happy mothers day to you Jen as I am pretty sure you have mentioned your children before.And so as not to be too depressing. This weekend was a great one. My younger brother graduated college yesterday and already has a great job, with a significant salary for someone his age, lined up. And for the record I do not hate or fear this day as I have a wonderful wife who has given me 3 wonderful children so we celebrated her today ( especially since I am the first to need the advice I listed above as I take my wife for granted way more than I like to admit)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]