Diablo® III

1.0.8 XP routes now?

What is the best XP farming routes that people been doing lately?

Here are 2 routes I tried so far:

Act 1
- Festering WP: clear high areas around WP + Warriors Rest and CotA
- Cemetery WP then head south for a full Weeping Hollow clear
- Fields of Misery WP: full clear + Scavenger's Den or Decaying Crypt if spawn
- Leoric's Manor WP: clear Halls of Agony 1 & 2

Act 2
- Grab VotA checkpoint, TP, leave game (only need to do this once)
- Start game, clear VotA
- TP --> Dalghur Oasis WP: only clear east/north of WP until hit Ancient Waterway
- Clear West Channel
- Clear East Channel, TP
- Archives WP: clear Storm Halls
- Clear Realm of Shadow

Post your route and average XP/hour!! :)

Also interested to know what build monks now doing considering group play is more viable now e.g. Cyclone monk with CMwiz??
Reply Quote
The first thing is to play in a group of 4, and get 5 stack nephalem quickly.

Then, all areas are goods, and your routes seems OK.

I mesure 1.4M XP / min in a run PM9. But i think we can reach about 2 MXP / min with rubis on head and hellfire ring. I don't chech XP gain in PM10.

note : i'm french, and my real profile is : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Flo2lacanau-2628/hero/631304
Reply Quote
Wow does Group play make that much of a difference in XP???

I have tried MP2 Act 3 typical run (crater 2, keeps 2, rakkis) and can only consistently get 88mil/hr and thats on 200kdps using SW Cyclone and Submission together.

I dont know how to even get over 100M :(
Reply Quote
View profile
grp play is insane for xp i did similar to ur act 2 run except didnt do realm of shadow did forbidden ruins instead and started with bcm to get some stacks
got one p lvl bout 110mil xp i think in a grp of 2-4 (ppl dropped in and out) in about an hr and half maybe
hard to tell on the time thing as we talked quite a bit
Reply Quote
grp play is insane for xp i did similar to ur act 2 run except didnt do realm of shadow did forbidden ruins instead and started with bcm to get some stacks
got one p lvl bout 110mil xp i think in a grp of 2-4 (ppl dropped in and out) in about an hr and half maybe
hard to tell on the time thing as we talked quite a bit

maybe im just bad at maths and havent fully appreciated what a 10-40% multiplicative exp bonus can do??? :P
Reply Quote
View profile
uhm i think in mp10 not including anniversary bonus a 4 man grp with 5 stacks is like 1100%xp
Reply Quote
Try adding Forgotten Ruins. It's in Dalghur Oasis and is packed with mobs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]