Diablo® III

Monk - Evasion Mantra Backlash Rune

Hey
I dont know if this has been reported anywhere, but couldnt find it, so here we go
The monks mantra of evasion rune called backlash says it does 74% weapon damage when it procs
When i chose it and turns it on, it says it does 63% weapon damage. Then i can change to lets say another mantra, and go with that to kill some monsters, and voila it says 74% damage again.
Dont know which one is the right info and dont think its intended to change the numbers, so just wanted to share this info :)

Just saw the same thing with Mantra of Conviction Submission rune, changed from 25% to 21%

Kenneth
Edited by Lathander#2353 on 5/13/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is the WEBSITE bug report section, you need to place your problem here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/
Reply Quote
okay tyvm
Reply Quote
The "weapon damage" (35%) on Backlash is affected by your attacks per second. When you dual wield, this will change the damage of backlash if your weapons differ in AS. Frenzy shrines and any other party buffs will also affect the weapon damage of Backlash. The faster your weapon, the more weapon damage will be done by backlash.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]