Diablo® III

Please read. 2 game keys?

Hi me and my brother are planning to buy the full version of diablo 3 and we wanted to ask if we buy the game will both of our accounts be upgraded or only the account that bought the game would be upgraded and also if only one account gets upgraded does the other account need to buy the game just so it could be upgraded?

Thank you for your help
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Ziggeh,

Like most games, you will each need a copy of the game to play. The rule is 1 unique game key per battle.net account. You will need to add a D3 game key to your battle.net account and he will need to add a D3 game key to his battle.net account.
Reply Quote
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was wondering a similarish thing- I have 2 diablo 2 keys registered to my account and I want to play with my partner, is there any way for him to use my spare key or for me to gift it to him?
Reply Quote
View profile
11/02/2014 06:28 PMPosted by CrazyBird
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was wondering a similarish thing- I have 2 diablo 2 keys registered to my account and I want to play with my partner, is there any way for him to use my spare key or for me to gift it to him?

why would you register 2 D2 keys on the same account :/
at the very least you will need to talk to account managment to see if there is some way they can move the extra keys. however, they WILL ask for proof of ownership if they will do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]