Diablo® III

Inna's Favor vs The Witching Hour

Which is better and under what circumstances and why? I think the higher your crit damage and attack speed are, the lower the amount of percent change in dps tWH will provide, but I still think dps output will always outmatch Inna's. why would one use Inna's (besides getting 4 piece bonus)?
Reply Quote
View profile
WH is quite favorable but if you want to reduce your attack speed for TR or if you are planning on using % damage to help your black damage weapon then you can argue that Favor is a solid substitute. DPS wise rolling a 200 dex 100 vit Innas favor gives WH a run for the money it's the eHP that WH has over Innas that makes the belt more well rounded. You have 3 prop rolls for WH compared to 1 for Favor. So in essence you can have a WH with armor AR and dex/vit roll.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 07:46 AMPosted by CaptainCarl
So in essence you can have a WH with armor AR and dex/vit roll.

Oh man, that would be my dream roll for a WH. *drool*
Reply Quote
View profile
05/15/2013 08:04 AMPosted by Nameless
So in essence you can have a WH with armor AR and dex/vit roll.

Oh man, that would be my dream roll for a WH. *drool*

If only the fire res on mine was Armor...*le sigh*...but still...I was happy when it dropped!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]