Diablo® III

What characters?

Will you guys choose on launch day? I'm going to get my witch doctor first. I love being able to kinda act like a necro.
Reply Quote
Probably starting with the Monk.
like the Monk.
Reply Quote
I am thinking either the Barb or the DH
Reply Quote
Either Witch Doctor or Wizard
Reply Quote
My first character will probably be a Barbarian.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Wizard till lvl10 to get used to controls and such then remake Wizard in HC and see how long I last!
Reply Quote
For softcore, still stick to my DH for my first character.

Hardcore, starting Barb or WD. Pretty exciting to start my first HC character on console. My PC and the game's constant connectivity are just too unrealiable.
Reply Quote
For normal, I'll probably start out with either a barbarian or a demon hunter.

I'm on the same boat as jinx. Being able to play hardcore on the console at my own pace without having to worry about my dumb internet and computer, couldn't ask for anything better. lol I only get internet from my dads phone and he works 7-12 shifts...
Reply Quote
Also in the same boat as Jinxstar and StaticApex.

I want to start a DH as my main first in SC, since I only play DH's it will be HC DH's after that, mostly tanks.

I just went in game and gave away all my DH gears, hope some of it found some good homes!

Looking forward to the console version!
Edited by sneakytails#1320 on 6/16/2013 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've mained a Monk on PC and loved it so for a change I think I'll go with WD on the Console (Offline Hardcore ofc).
Reply Quote
Community Manager
My first character on console will probably be a Barbarian. For no other reason than the fact that I want to follow up an evasive combat roll with an Ancient Spear when I'm fighting ranged monsters. I'll likely refrain from any Mortal Kombat references at first, but no promises.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
06/17/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Grimiku
My first character on console will probably be a Barbarian. For no other reason than the fact that I want to follow up an evasive combat roll with an Ancient Spear when I'm fighting ranged monsters. I'll likely refrain from any Mortal Kombat references at first, but no promises.

Hadn't thought of that, makes me want the conosle version of Diablo 3 even more

Might pre-order for my future PS4 :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I'm going to start with a CM Wizard. The idea of spamming buttons on a controller instead of keys on a keyboard just seems awesome for that build.
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
Barbarian
Reply Quote
I think the biggest pull for me is to play a HC character. Probably a WD since i did not play much in PC.
Reply Quote
DH all the way... then Monk :)
Reply Quote
Definitely the Monk, I feel that they are the most balanced and customizable class. Monks are also tons of fun to play.
Reply Quote
Co-Op play with the misses

Her - Barbarian
Me - Wiz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]