Diablo® III

214, 000 I asked 4 help reaching 300,000dps

Please give me constructive advise as to what to change and or keep to bring my Monk into the 300000 club
Edited by Zero#1161 on 5/16/2013 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
spend more money.
Reply Quote
^That's da easiest way>:)
Reply Quote
Or become a jedi master flipper
Reply Quote
^don't need to be a jedi to be master flipper >:D
Nowadays everywhere you look in AH you can find flipper's footprint >:p
Reply Quote
View profile
Start by using comma's then the rest is easy.
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 10:27 PMPosted by LordRaahl
spend more money.

Agreed! credit card...
Reply Quote
40 beez.
Reply Quote
View profile
dump the bt pants, get inna pants, dump the crap shenlongs and get a rare with dex, cd, ls, and open socket. your dps will skyrocket. its not hard. you obviously have no idea what youre doing lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
PLAY WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK ON
Reply Quote
Inna's Pants

Rare CD, Dex, LS, OS, MH weapon (or a good LS, OS WKL if you care about real dps more than paper dps)

Craftable bracers

Craftable Gloves

Craftable Shoulders

Why don't you have Breath of Heaven/Blazing Wrath? That's gonna be a lot more effective than having two spirit generator skills on your bar. Just keep FoT/TC and dump the second one for that skill.

How exactly were you able to get to Paragon 50, spend over a billion in gems and still manage to not learn that Life Steal is a thing and it is good?

edit: Nevermind just looked through all your other characters, I see the credit card is strong with this one...
Reply Quote
Bad Karma on this forum

you nutwads should go back to your mommy and have her teach you the manners you so sorely lack, oop's that's right you have no mommy you are the product of some trollers wet dream

Shame on you CaptainCarl, I used to have a lot of respect for you and how you approached this game and forum, huge disappointment...

someone comes on here asking for assistance and all you guys do is put them down, if I do have a BIG CREDIT CARD sorry everything you own is so small.. I have the money to buy what I want because I work a real job and didn't suck my parents dry everyday

edit; I appreciate any constructive help offered and would do the same for anyone who asked. I think one of the reasons there are fewer people on these forums is sometimes people respond with childish attacks, without forgiving an error with cap's..maybe everyone should consider how their responces will be taken by all who read these pleas for help from people who want to better their character. as far as being attacked for using AH, I did notice that everyone who attacked me had been using the AH ..
Edited by Zero#1161 on 5/16/2013 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I BLAME IT ON THE ALL CAPS!

Hey zero relax, edit out your comments...I think everyone was just having fun...
Oh and make the title lowercase, it's against the forums rules and makes me want to curl into a corner because it feels some one is yelling at me.
Reply Quote
For starters your average dmg is very low if there at all on your gear. There's none on your rings or your ammy. You'd be surprised how much dps you can pull from 30-60 avg dmg. Your shenlongs is really holding you back on dps. Those pants are pure hp....where's the dps? You do have nice taskers but paper dps shines with CD, not so much with ias or cc. Craft some better gloves and you'll gain a lot of dps. I'm jealous of your mempo.
Reply Quote
View profile
Bad Karma on this forum

you nutwads should go back to your mommy and have her teach you the manners you so sorely lack, oop's that's right you have no mommy you are the product of some trollers wet dream

Shame on you CaptainCarl, I used to have a lot of respect for you and how you approached this game and forum, huge disappointment...

someone comes on here asking for assistance and all you guys do is put them down, if I do have a BIG CREDIT CARD sorry everything you own is so small.. I have the money to buy what I want because I work a real job and didn't suck my parents dry everyday

edit; I appreciate any constructive help offered and would do the same for anyone who asked. I think one of the reasons there are fewer people on these forums is sometimes people respond with childish attacks, without forgiving an error with cap's..maybe everyone should consider how their responces will be taken by all who read these pleas for help from people who want to better their character. as far as being attacked for using AH, I did notice that everyone who attacked me had been using the AH ..

It was all in jest zero I was just pointing out that would clean up the title and as you see OP took my advice :)

OP has solid DPS figures and I have no doubt in my mind that he knows what he is doing. If you considered my post an attack I guess you do not know me as well as you think.

OP add me up and we can talk shop brotha monk.

EDIT: haha damn Zero is OP shame on me :). It's been a looooong day at work.

Cheers,
Captain " the Happy Shenlong using monk" Carl-
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 5/16/2013 5:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I like the title!
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 07:42 AMPosted by CaptainCarl

If comma's are so easy, why don't they have them in the UI for listing items on the AH?
Reply Quote
View profile
05/16/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Surly

If comma's are so easy, why don't they have them in the UI for listing items on the AH?

Funny you should say that bit I was going to being up a small quip but decided that mentioning AH is detrimental when already jabbing at the title. Two wrongs can't make a right, can't it?
Reply Quote
Maybe you can look into my profile. You can have an idea what to buy. Cheers!
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 01:45 AMPosted by CVIL
Maybe you can look into my profile. You can have an idea what to buy. Cheers!

hi bro i saw ur profile did i see correctly ur dps is 1million?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]