Diablo® III

chakram

With the new patch, the Razor Disk can't throw a stairs, always goes horizontal of Hunter level, in another runes work fine.

Con el nuevo parche el chakram con la runa bordes afilados solo sale horizontal a la situacion del cazador, es decir si esta subiendo o bajando no se puede lanzar a el sentido que quieras, no pasa lo mismo con las otras runas
Reply Quote
i may be wrong but last i checked serpentine wasnt working either.

of course i only did some light testing by looking at the high adjustment with no enemies around. the other runes like twin and boomerang adjusted just fine. however, i did see a post elsewhere saying that even if it seemed like it was adjusting it wouldnt do any damage to monsters. ill have to test that sometime.

ranged skills are rather useless if they cant adjust to terrain differences (looking at multishot as well). if i want to fire down the stairs then thats where it should go. it shouldnt go straight out.
Reply Quote
before path work fine, you select the objetive and chakrans go to this into all of runes (except last ofcorse), but now if you need send the chak... to objetives with this rune is imposible because this only round around you and only impact into near enemies
Reply Quote
ok i just retested this with enemies.
serpentine and razordisk (as stated in the other thread as well as this one) are definitely broke. they refuse to adjust to vertical height changes even when a target is present. before 1.08 i did actually use razor disk and twin chakram frequently while leveling and can say for certain that razor disk did adjust to height changes previously.
Reply Quote
This is still not fixed. Serpentine and Razordisk don't adjust to altitude, which is very annoying.
Reply Quote
08/06/2013 10:15 AMPosted by KampfSaU
This is still not fixed. Serpentine and Razordisk don't adjust to altitude, which is very annoying.

ya, id like to see it fixed.
along with the other class abities the broke.

i mean wtf did they change? there wasnt any mention of the abilities ya know. so its some kind of stealth change gone wrong.
Reply Quote
still not adjusting height like it should
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
As a reminder, please do not bump old threads unless you are adding new information. We do still read every single thread in these forums, and while we do not always reply, we are aware of all issues that are reported to us by the community.

As for the issue itself, we do have a potential fix in place internally, I don't have an ETA on when this fix will appear on live severs, but I can say with some confidence that this will very likely be present in the next game patch (and will not be deployed via hotfix).
Reply Quote
11/05/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Tsarnis
As for the issue itself, we do have a potential fix in place internally, I don't have an ETA on when this fix will appear on live severs, but I can say with some confidence that this will very likely be present in the next game patch (and will not be deployed via hotfix).

thats good to hear that there is a potential fix since it was a patch that originally broke it.

hopefully, it will be in that patch like you say. its been broken for 6 months already :( and the next patch (assuming its either loot 2.0 or RoS whichever is first) is still at least 5 months away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]