Diablo® III

trolled hard in pub game...

2 ea cm wiz and a bell monk telling me the right way to farm..
Reply Quote
which was?
Reply Quote
please share their wisdom, i yearn to learn from these self appointed masters of farmin
Reply Quote
Had to stare long and hard at the letters "ea" to remember what they meant. I bet they knew a lot of stuff.
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 01:40 PMPosted by ChangBooster
Had to stare long and hard at the letters "ea" to remember what they meant. I bet they knew a lot of stuff.

hah it was when you posted this that I finally got what he meant.

Energy Armor.
Reply Quote
apparently, cm/ww is only to help a monk position the mobs so that the monk may bell them out... and elites too...something like that :/ i'm not smart enough to learn from the masters, so i quit in shame
Reply Quote
The moral of the story is...never play in public games.
Reply Quote
if i see a cm using ea for farming i will quickly tell them how fukcing stupid they are
Reply Quote
I play pub only to ensure I'm always the only one standing during bad elite fights.

I love seeing multiple "XYZ Player has been slain by ..." popping up in my chat box.
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Void
2 ea cm wiz and a bell monk telling me the right way to farm..

On this note I've had several barbarians and monks apologize for knocking the monsters out of the stack only to do it again less than 30 seconds again after just apologizing. Those types of games I just leave. Let them chase is my philosophy. Its rare to find good Monk's/Barb's who know what it means to have a multiple stack so that et hits more than one target. You find them, and see if they want to be your friend.
Reply Quote
dude pack to pack. u how to doos it. i leave those scrubs in dust either follow, stay in town or vote kick me. I dont care only reason to have them in game is to highten difiiculty of this pathetically ez game

its great if they have furys its like PvP and PvE at same time
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 5/10/2013 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I called my barb Wisdom. Most of them are freeze trolls and they never realize that. My barb, even with low paragon, is so clever. :-P
Reply Quote
I do enjoy your barbs lone square in the socket of the oh
Reply Quote
i remember in the last few days in the pub a player sayin to me while i was changing some gears and skills: " yems are u leeching" XD
Reply Quote
Bicycle shorts Void! Show them 3.01 =P

After 5 mins, they realise it's easier to play follow the leader and friend requests follow :/

Some aren't too bad, I played with a WF DH 2 nites ago and he was positioning and attacking so that the Es were being knocked towards me. Sensible DH that one.
Reply Quote
You meet all kinds in pub games. Their skills and gear don't matter as much to me as their attitude. Some of them make it to my friends list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]