Diablo® III

So, how did u decide what to roll back first?

42 Gnome Warlock
Ok I got a mail with this:

Your non-hardcore heroes have been rolled back to a pre-compromise state and all their items are now bound to your account, meaning that they cannot be traded with other players. Access to the Real Money Auction House has been revoked until a Battle.net Authenticator is attached.

So, I got some gold from some1 on wow that it seems was duped, so, I got my account under investigation, after this and like 20 min before the ah went down, I bought 40 rs emeralds with my bnet balance (that never cleared), so, with state did u choose to reset? becouse Im pretty sure that when the rs gems were selling for more than 120 million unless u are pretty sure that those 40 gems were bought with legit money or from people that didnt use the exploit? Everyone was buying with duped gold those and put them on the rmah, so, also, my account is still locked when the mail says its ready to use.
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me...I dont want my items to be account bound and I also did not "request" a roll back...this is totally rediculous. We did nothing wrong yet for some reason our items are account bound now...thats is total BS
Reply Quote
View profile
Ok I got a mail with this:

Your non-hardcore heroes have been rolled back to a pre-compromise state and all their items are now bound to your account, meaning that they cannot be traded with other players. Access to the Real Money Auction House has been revoked until a Battle.net Authenticator is attached.

So, I got some gold from some1 on wow that it seems was duped, so, I got my account under investigation, after this and like 20 min before the ah went down, I bought 40 rs emeralds with my bnet balance (that never cleared), so, with state did u choose to reset? becouse Im pretty sure that when the rs gems were selling for more than 120 million unless u are pretty sure that those 40 gems were bought with legit money or from people that didnt use the exploit? Everyone was buying with duped gold those and put them on the rmah, so, also, my account is still locked when the mail says its ready to use.

Since the RMAH is not part of hardcore I can see why your hardcore characters were not touched at all. The bug was in the RMAH so that is why they could not be infected with the bug.
Reply Quote
Same issue with me
Reply Quote
#blizzard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]