Diablo® III

is Dagger-wielding a pet?

Hi guys,

I was doing some tests with the skills, fierce loyalty and fetish sycophants and saw that the Dagger-wielding no benefit of my thorn.

is that right? Dagger-wielding are not considered pets?

thanks
Reply Quote
Don't use any skills (or items) related to sycophants as they are broken at the moment.
Reply Quote
this is very sad because I think the cool wd are the pets :(

Blizzard FIX IT
Reply Quote
Agreed - Fierce Loyalty does not work with Fetishes and they don't get thorns bonuses.

The nail in the coffin of an already crappy bunch of skills...
Reply Quote
View profile
crappy bunch of skills? thats your opinion..
Reply Quote
05/15/2013 06:51 AMPosted by KadaverjunkY

Yikes... the hostility on this forum just amazes me.

Yes, Fierce Loyalty, Fetish Ambush and Fetish Sycophants are pretty much some of our worst skills at the moment.

This isn't just my opinion but also statistically so if you'd like to refer to the myriad of d3 data sites out there.
Reply Quote
View profile
i use sycophants. bats procs them like mad and they hold aggro at a perfect range from me blasting plague bats in their face.

yes, they don't do much damage, and they die easily, but they also proc quickly.

they also congest tight corridors so mobs can't move through them, my garg and dogs, to get to me - blasting bats in their face.

i did a few mp10 runs today and did alright. not great, but not bad either.

i totally wrecked mp8
Reply Quote
View profile
05/15/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Sporvan

Yikes... the hostility on this forum just amazes me.

Yes, Fierce Loyalty, Fetish Ambush and Fetish Sycophants are pretty much some of our worst skills at the moment.

This isn't just my opinion but also statistically so if you'd like to refer to the myriad of d3 data sites out there.
i just think u r hostile against skills u dont like but maybe others do..
the only thing what seems kinda useless to me is fierce loyality - and 3 skills are not a whole bunch..
not everyone is playing mp 10 ;) some of those skills are usefull to some players..
and ofc u r not the only one with that opinion and i didnT say that.. but u donT speak for everyone i was saying
Reply Quote
[/quote] i just think u r hostile against skills u dont like but maybe others do..
the only thing what seems kinda useless to me is fierce loyality - and 3 skills are not a whole bunch..
not everyone is playing mp 10 ;) some of those skills are usefull to some players..
and ofc u r not the only one with that opinion and i didnT say that.. but u donT speak for everyone i was saying[/quote]

By that logic though anything in this world can be argued not to be "crappy" - because some people will always like some things.

Don't you think it's kind of flawed that I'm not allowed to say that these skills need to be improved?

Of course I don't speak for everyone, but statistically I speak for a lot of people don't I? Regardless, my opinion is that these skills are crappy and need improvement. ;-)

Although, I'm seriously doubting conversing on these forums considering some other threads too...
Reply Quote
View profile
u interpret a little too much into my words, i didnT mean u werenT allowed to tell your opinion .. i appreciate everyones opinion, but your choice of words hurt a bit in my mind - sure those skills need improvement, but imo the only crappy skill is fierce loyality ;)
good fight, good night
Reply Quote
u interpret a little too much into my words, i didnT mean u werenT allowed to tell your opinion .. i appreciate everyones opinion, but your choice of words hurt a bit in my mind - sure those skills need improvement, but imo the only crappy skill is fierce loyality ;)
good fight, good night

I don't understand how these words can "hurt in your mind"?

"Agreed - Fierce Loyalty does not work with Fetishes and they don't get thorns bonuses.

The nail in the coffin of an already crappy bunch of skills..."

Isn't that a little bit too sensitive? Anyways, I'm done here. Take care.
Reply Quote
Fetishes are my favorite pets aesthetically, its a shame that fierce loyalty doesnt apply to them. I am excited for the itemization patch though, because It was said that they want to improve thorns and make it more valuable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]