Diablo® III

Anniversary buff bug

If you right-click on the anniversary buff icon it will disappear. But if you enter another stage or area it will appear again.
Edited by venveng#1906 on 5/15/2013 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
... that's the way it's supposed to be, so if you accidently remove the buff you can get it back. I don't know why you would want it gone anyway...

Geez hving to wait 60 seconds to add a comma is annoying...
Edited by Malek#1905 on 5/15/2013 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I can see why people would want to play without it, but it's not really a big deal to right click the buff off real quick when it comes back.
Reply Quote
It must be a very bad RNG day for me today....but since I noticed the MF buff, I've:

1) Got zero Legendary drops
2) Found almost no iLvl 63 items (3 items in 5 full clears of VoTA and Oasis)
3) Gotten far less Demonic Essences than usual
4) Gotten no keys from the KW
5) Not had a single rare monk weapon drop while using the monk

If I were the suspicious type I'd say that the only MF I have is the 25% the buff imparts. It's not what the char screen shows but that's what it feels like.

Nonetheless, Happy Anniversary Diablo!
Reply Quote
Theres really no real need to report such bugs about the Anniversary Buff... it expires in 5-6 days anyhow!

It just a gift from Blizz for the people who still play the game :)
Reply Quote
It's worse, any time I pick up a magic item it rebuffs. If it were simply required to debuff once per level then that would be OK. I'd rather it remain debuffed until I leave and reenter the game, though.

But, rebuffing every time I pick up a magic item? That has to be a bug.
Reply Quote
Theres really no real need to report such bugs about the Anniversary Buff... it expires in 5-6 days anyhow!

I'm a self-found player and I want to make it through inferno with no external input or incentives. I'll have to stop playing until the 21st if I can't opt out of the AB...
Reply Quote

I'm a self-found player and I want to make it through inferno with no external input or incentives. I'll have to stop playing until the 21st if I can't opt out of the AB...

So pretend you found a free experience buff shrine. Blizzard programs the game to give you the buff. So technically it is not an "external input".

Besides its 25 measly %. It's not going to affect your stats or skill so it won't affect your "legit" playthrough on Inferno.
Reply Quote
Good to know, I've been getting real crap Ledges since that icon appeared.
Reply Quote
Lol... you all seriously think because blizzard decided to give you an extra 25% MF for 5 days that it caused your drops to suck? *shakes head* sad sad world...
Reply Quote

So pretend you found a free experience buff shrine. Blizzard programs the game to give you the buff. So technically it is not an "external input".

Besides its 25 measly %. It's not going to affect your stats or skill so it won't affect your "legit" playthrough on Inferno.

True, but it gives me an excuse to spend time with my neglected post-inferno characters that I haven't played in months... ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]