Diablo® III

About Travis Day on the stream

Dhs lose again, not that there is an 86 page thread or anything in the dh forum.

Once i hit my goal of 400k dps only using archery, starting a wd. I like to play the under used classes.

Dont have it in me anymore, 400k dps is the personal goal, once i reach it. My dh will be shelved, fully geared. And i start wd from scratch.
Reply Quote
Dhs lose again, not that there is an 86 page thread or anything in the dh forum.

Once i hit my goal of 400k dps only using archery, starting a wd. I like to play the under used classes.

Dont have it in me anymore, 400k dps is the personal goal, once i reach it. My dh will be shelved, fully geared. And i start wd from scratch.

Yeah it's disheartening. I have shelved my DH for a while now.
Reply Quote
I liked the part where Archon found those Steady Strikers, you could really sense Travis's frustration with the current itemization when he was talking about those. Woo. 2% attack speed.

And I liked his comments on the WW barbs and CM/Archon Wizards. And you have to admit, his explanations make sense. DH (and WD for that matter) only feels weak because they don't have an IWIN button, which is GOOD game design.

I don't know what's going to happen with those builds, but it ain't gonna be pretty around here when it all goes down, heh.
Edited by Ignatius#1870 on 5/15/2013 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Most twitch streamers put together a highlight video after they do events, but there's no guarantee. In this case Archon is still early in his 36 hour streaming marathon, and it will probably be a few days before he gets a chance to put together a highlight video. However, you might be able to get some highlight feedback from viewers in his [url="http://www.twitch.tv/archonthewizard"]twitch channel[/url].

If you’re interested in other anniversary events being hosted by twitch streamers you can visit our [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9710945/diablo-iii-anniversary-streams-tune-in-have-fun-5-14-2013"]blog[/url] for more information. Happy anniversary everyone!

On a tangent to this, whatever happened to the addresses made at GDC 2013 by Wyatt Cheng and Jay Wilson? It's like they never happened. I realize you probably want to distance Blizzard from Mr. Wilson's AH comments, but it would be interesting to see what Mr. Cheng had to say.

Apologies for the slight hijack.
Reply Quote
Stream Highlight!

D3 Devs Wyatt Cheng and Travis Day talk with Archon live on stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/archonthewizard/c/2288939

One of his mods did it up for him a few minutes ago, thought I would post the link for everyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]