Diablo® III

Immortal kings set not working properly

I have the full set bonus from my 5 pieces and if I get to full fury I still lose some fury sometimes (I can get full fury and go afk for a few min only to find I have lost 1 point of fury after I come back). This is annoying because I was hoping to make a new build that required me to always have full fury and I did not want to use a skill slot for unforgiving if I did not have to but sadly something is not working the way it should be. I was under the impression that having the full set would make it so my fury would only decrease if I used a skill that required fury (since fury decrease is the same as IK set increase it should negate the decrease altogether) but I guess that is not the case.
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
IK is working proper.. sorry.

you need to post a video clip of this..

if i really need to, i will go D/L capture software to upload to spewtube.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt. IK is working in perfect proper order.

I grinded about 5 paragon levels yesterday. this is something i would have noticed on my main.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Flail-1253/hero/12695408

thats my gear..
Reply Quote
IK is working proper.. sorry.

you need to post a video clip of this..

if i really need to, i will go D/L capture software to upload to spewtube.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt. IK is working in perfect proper order.

I grinded about 5 paragon levels yesterday. this is something i would have noticed on my main.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Flail-1253/hero/12695408

thats my gear..

Sorry but you are mistaken and I would gladly post a video clip if you had given me directions on how to make 1. Alternatively you could test it yourself by
1 start a new game with your barb
2 make sure you have at least 5 pieces of the IK set equipped
3 go get full fury
4 go back to town
5 alt + tab out of game without leaving (meaning go afk) and surf the net for a few hrs because this could take a long time (happens randomly and does not always happen)
6 after a long enough time you might notice you have lost 1 fury but it will not decrease any further.
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
google fraps... most GPU OC software has build in capture also.

and no i'm not mistaken.

looking forward to this video.
Reply Quote

and no i'm not mistaken.

Okay, but remember you asked for it so when you have to watch hours of video it will be your own fault. I looked up fraps and it will not work because it can only record 30 seconds and that is not enough time. As I said in post above it happens randomly so this could take hours.
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
uploading my video as I type.
Reply Quote
I just noticed it happens more often when using wp/tp to go into or out of town and you expect me to believe you recorded hours of video in a few minutes/seconds?
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

and no i'm not mistaken.

Okay, but remember you asked for it so when you have to watch hours of video it will be your own fault. I looked up fraps and it will not work because it can only record 30 seconds and that is not enough time. As I said in post above it happens randomly so this could take hours.

I completely disagree. 30 seconds is more then enough time.

if your sitting AFK for hours you shouldn't be logged on...

have fun uploading hours of video, my 30 sec vid will take 40 mins to upload. and it clearly shows my fury not moving an inch.

do yourself a favor time code the video and edit it with the time code included. this will save you bandwidth, time and aggravation.

there is no bug. if anything, between a templar (you actually actively gain about 1 fury every two seconds.) and + fury affix's that is causing some issues (i can upload that video if you like also)
Reply Quote

I completely disagree. 30 seconds is more then enough time.

if your sitting AFK for hours you shouldn't be logged on...

have fun uploading hours of video, my 30 sec vid will take 40 mins to upload. and it clearly shows my fury not moving an inch.

do yourself a favor time code the video and edit it with the time code included. this will save you bandwidth, time and aggravation.

there is no bug. if anything, between a templar (you actually actively gain about 1 fury every two seconds.) and + fury affix's that is causing some issues (i can upload that video if you like also)

No as I said it happens randomly so I can not will it to glitch on command and that is why it will take hours. Also I would not upload hours of video since that would be stupid. I would either 1 search for the time it does it then remove everything except just before and after the glitch occurs (leaving a small video) 2 have the video play at much faster speed turning a video that took hours to record into 1 that plays in only a few minutes. However in order to do any of those I need a better recorder that can record longer than 30 sec which I am currently searching the net for. If you would accept a screen shot where I am missing precisely 1 fury from being at full but in my build there are no skills/spells that only use 1 fury and nothing that would give you an uneven amount of fury.UPDATE: I have a video and it isnt that long so where do I upload it?
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i'm currently sitting in game while i type this.. in and out of portal, back to afk, etc.

i'm not seeing any of what you say.. to get something close to what your are speaking about i have
to equip a SOJ (+ fury affix)
hit warcry,
re equip my hellfire in place of the SOJ.

the fury fluctuates VERY VERY VERY fast between 118 and 119

the fluctuations disappear when i hit something and generate fury or cast war cry again.

I'm still not seeing any glitch.
Reply Quote
As I said I have a video where I got full fury and went back/forth from town to alcanus (probably misspelled) without casting/using anything and it took away 1 fury. I need a place to ul the vid.
Reply Quote
youtube.....
Reply Quote
well i cannot replicate this so called "bug", no matter what i do.

only thing i find is a 1 fury fluctuation occasionally, which in all honesty giving the state of this game your worried and concerned about this?

mark hamil said it best

"of all the things to be concerned about...the wookie has no pants...*eye roll*"

awaiting your motion picture...
Reply Quote
Youtube says Uploading the video will take 544 minutes and not in the mood to wait days for this. the file is huge (a few gb for 1 min of vid is insane) any other suggestions? Okay a friend has given me instructions on how to convert video to a smaller size. So I am doing that now and will upload when done. Also to answer what you said earlier the reason I am so annoyed by this is because I had a plan to make a build that relied on being at full fury at all times and was gonna use IK so I didnt need unforgiving (I dont want to use up my passive skill slot for that because thats 2 passive slots in use just to make this build work and that is to much). However I will not be able to do that untill they fix this bug.
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://youtu.be/ReFoDwe0qyM

as far as upload speeds go, i've not found anything faster.

860mb took me 40 mins. (.avi format)

try changing the format.

.mkv files are rather small, i think you'll need VLC player for the conversion.
Reply Quote
http://youtu.be/ReFoDwe0qyM

as far as upload speeds go, i've not found anything faster.

860mb took me 40 mins. (.avi format)

try changing the format.

.mkv files are rather small, i think you'll need VLC player for the conversion.

Actually my friend gave me a file with instructions. The program I am using is called ripbot and it lets you select a file size for the completed project. So I have set it to mp4 conversion and 50 mb size (for a 1 min vid that should be fine). Okay its done converting and uploading it now. Video will take 8 min to upload to youtube but ill post the link when its done.
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Okay I am gonna go eat lunch now but I will leave the browser open so the upload can finish and here is the link so you can watch it when its done.
http://youtu.be/rB0W0_LEoHI
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Upload has finished and the video is posted
http://youtu.be/rB0W0_LEoHI
In the video i show that I am wearing 5 of the IK set and should get the bonus that negates no fury loss when idle. Then I get full fury and somehow lose 1 fury when I didnt cast anything.
Reply Quote
still unable to replicate.

followed exact same path, minus the baddies at the wp.

with follower, without, with scoundrel and enchantress(templar passively generates fury for you,)

not getting the same results, the closest i can get is a fluctuation between 118 and 119.
Reply Quote
still unable to replicate.

followed exact same path, minus the baddies at the wp.

with follower, without, with scoundrel and enchantress(templar passively generates fury for you,)

not getting the same results, the closest i can get is a fluctuation between 118 and 119.

That is close enough to be the problem and as you can see in the video it happens to me. You should not be getting any fluctuation at all though since the fury loss should be negated completely by the set (meaning you should neither gain or lose fury when you are idle). Last time I checked 2 minus 2 = 0 not -1 and so you should not be seeing any change in your fury when idle unless you have unforgiving on. Its sad because I had this great build planned out that needed this to function properly and now I cant use it until they get this fixed (if they even bother fixing it).
Edited by Carnage#1356 on 5/19/2013 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]