Diablo® III

Yay, Finally....

05/24/2013 01:21 PMPosted by XPulsor
How about extending the 5 possible stacks to 6 or 7 Nephalem Valor stacks? When reaching the original level cap 60, the best reward was the Nephalem Valor buff. So why not extending it when a player reaches the level 100 paragon cap?

+1 on that
Reply Quote
Well if memory serves, the Paragon system was partly designed to stop MF gear-swapping, so how about when someone hits p100 (and MF gear therefore becomes useless) let MF/GF affect chests and breakables again?
Reply Quote
Bad !@# AURAS!?!?!
Reply Quote
The more I think about my Nephalem Valor idea, the more I think it fits best to the game design - why not allowing another definate at least yellow drop when reaching 7 stacks of Nephalem Valor?
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
How about a extra buff for paragon 100 huh? Next patch maybe?

Certainly an idea I can pass on. :)

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

Easy, give Paragon 100 Players a slightly larger character and/or aura effect. also, how bout they can rez people faster. also, how bout when they activate a shrine, they do a massive aoe splosion. also, how bout they give a % of their MF/GF to the party? any one or more of these would be peachy and not "mandatory"
Reply Quote
Give followers the same abilities as a merchant.
Reply Quote
Congrats!

Maybe a permanent buff that does 5% extra damage?
Reply Quote
Congrats!

Thank you Sir!

I forgot about this thread :)
Reply Quote
Congratulations fellow Philanthropist :)
Reply Quote
Congrats!

Thank you Sir!

I forgot about this thread :)

NP. I love to keep a good thread like this one alive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]