Diablo® III

Yay, Finally....

15% better chance of treasure goblin encounter
Reply Quote
Congratulations, person with a higher Paragon than me!

Here's a bobcat high-five to commemorate your accomplishment: http://bit.ly/18ZAyPD \o/

haha tyvm!
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Zaxxon23
GRATS!

TY :)

on to HC...LOL
Reply Quote
congrats

i'm not hating but i haven't logged on for over 6 months. i really don't know what all this means other than lvl 100.

GJ
Reply Quote
congrats

i'm not hating but i haven't logged on for over 6 months. i really don't know what all this means other than lvl 100.

GJ

It's a lot of grinding, mainly...sadly I feel like btwn plvl 75-100 the Legendary drops really became sparse..
Reply Quote
How about a extra buff for paragon 100 huh? Next patch maybe?

Certainly an idea I can pass on. :)

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

My favorite would be a pick up radius bonus. I was thinking about a movement speed increase, too... ...I really don't think those would feel mandatory.

Or, other idea : P100 characters have their Shrine bonus last twice as long (or are a little more efficient) !
Edited by ArmorVil#2795 on 5/20/2013 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Move speed.
Reply Quote
How about one of those gold-gathering pets from the beta?
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

I think that, even if deliberately kept weak, a buff which affects magic find or how much gold sinks cost runs the risk of encouraging players not to play on their alts. Really it doesn't have to be a buff - any reward would be welcome. There's a pair of wings for D3 CE owners and another pair for SCII HOTS CE owners - what about something like that?
Edited by Consider#2980 on 5/20/2013 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hit 100 earlier this weekend.

I win.
Reply Quote
would also be cool if we could have an uber round for just p100, like maybe butcher/belial/azmo/diablo all in one fight or something cool, since running the 3 ubers for the hellfire ring is pretty awesome
Reply Quote
Congratulations, person with a higher Paragon than me!

Here's a bobcat high-five to commemorate your accomplishment: http://bit.ly/18ZAyPD \o/

really? you dont play diablo for at least 8 hours a day?

You should be. I played it at work to get to para 100.
Reply Quote

at least guarantee Legendary drops per 5 stacks thats not a spirit stone. Last night i farmed for 3-4 hours with my para 100 barb on mp8/9 and i got 1 stinking Spirit Stone.... 1 spirt stone.

Let me spell it. SPIRIT STONE. I got super mad before bed and almost gave up lol.

I dont need a spirit stone in case your wondering. I need upgrades or at least something to sell.

I got over 800 brimstones i dont really need anymore :)
Edited by Bertross#6933 on 5/20/2013 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Special aura effects with increasing the auras density for each 10 level Paragon levels.
So that even those on lower Paragon Levels can "enjoy" this special affects.
Something like this: (scroll down the site to see the images)
http://www.flyffworld.com/wiki/Refining:Armor_Upgrade

It can be turned-off in Options for others who dont like it.
Reply Quote
View profile

one of the following

2 more auction slots

1/2 additional stash tab

30% MF/GF while playing solo (the same buff for playing 4 player co-op)

the bonuses from Emeralds and Topaz in helmets can surpass the 300% cap of para 100 players.

Players starts all solo games with 5 stacks of NV

player gains a "hot/cold" interface mechanic that displays when they are far or close to an elite while playing in solo games.

other buffs pertaining to solo play
Reply Quote
Some ideas:

+1% to movement speed would be sweet every 4 levels (You'd hit the speed cap at p100). That way I won't feel like I HAVE to gear with movement speed, like I do now. (If you're p52 or above, then you'll max out movement speed with a pair of legendary boots).

Some sort of greater stat buff or survivability bonus of some kind?

Or those mythical items (http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7427315072) that could level up with you, or something like that.

Aesthetically pleasing in game effects, like auras or so. That would be like character portrait upgrades in THREEE DEEEE *epic voice*.

Pickup radius upgrade may make some skills really over powered, so there would probably be some balance issues there. If Blizz don't cap it, that is.
Reply Quote

Two words:

Pickup. Radius.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]