Diablo® III

Yay, Finally....

from diablo fans

the list goes up to plvl200 for the expansion,
(http://www.diablofans.com/topic/85341-expansion-key-notes/)

Level 50: Increases the starting amount of Nephalem Valor stacks by 1.
Level 55: Increases the chance of finding Legendary items by a small amount.
Level 60: Treasure Goblins and Resplendent chests are now marked on the minimap.
Level 65: You can now list 15 auctions, up from 10.
Level 70: Your experience gain is increased by 5%.
Level 75: Monsters explode more violently.
Level 80: Increases the chance of finding rare monsters by a small amount.
Level 85: Increases healing received by 10%
Level 90: The cooldown triggered by your health potions is reduced by 20%, and potions restore 10% of all your resources.
Level 95: You resurrect players 35% faster
Level 100: The size of your Charm Specific Inventory is increased by 2.
Reply Quote
wings wings, gimme wings!
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 05:34 PMPosted by Alyss
wings wings, gimme wings!

yeah i want my wings to. I dont see the point in buying a collectors edition which is not really available to buy locally or online. I want the wings for para 100.
Reply Quote
1. Yes please change the portrait design.
2. Aesthetic modification - A PL100 wings or halo perhaps, lol.
3. Inspiring presence buff. Example: if there's a barb in game with warcry, a PL100 will double it (pun intended) :D
4. Pick up radius bonus
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
How about a extra buff for paragon 100 huh? Next patch maybe?

Certainly an idea I can pass on. :)

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

An option to reset paragon level to 0 and start over while retaining the gained bonus, but this time only +2 mainstat for each plvl.
Reply Quote

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

If that's the case, aesthetic options seems to be logical. Ability to change the color or legendary/set items for one. Players will strive for p100 but will not feel underpowered until then.
Reply Quote
Edited by Plywood#1527 on 5/20/2013 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We should have an aura like d2 when you had full set of immortal king
Reply Quote
The buff or reward. thats easy. I would like a pair of wings please, a special wings for P100 chars, BOA but usable only if your 100. easy enough. you can thank me later
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 07:50 PMPosted by neotheras
We should have an aura like d2 when you had full set of immortal king
Reply Quote

I think a nice cosmetic feature would be great, something to show the character is a true Nephalem warrior. Maybe a 'title' not unlike the ones we could earn by defeating each difficulty in Diablo 2. I'm also liking the idea of wings or an aura.

@ people suggesting bonuses such as more MF, pickup radius, movespeed and increased *insert mechanic here*; those type of features effectively 'punish' players for not being p100 and thus oppose the reward philosophy of the game. So as cool as some of those features may be, try to think of a less advantageous reward for p100.

Oh and congratulations OP! :D
Reply Quote
How about instead of anything game changing, do something cosmetic? A little something the helps you stand apart in a crowd, but doesn't actually do anything so people don't feel left out. Maybe something akin to the wings(but not wings) in CE that's BoC instead of BoA?

05/20/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Ignatius
I was thinking along the lines of completing a set in D2 where you had an aura or whatever, and let us customize those auras color/style/effect.
^Or something like this?
Edited by ChaosLeech#1406 on 5/20/2013 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796572278#1

I've been thinking to myself about how to improve the stale paragon system, especially when p100 is reached, and also about the requests by many players for a way to make your character differ from other players of the same class, and I think I've come up with a pretty neat idea. I know that these forums are full of suggestions but if even just one person reads this and comments on it I'll be happy.

Background

One of the biggest shifts from Diablo 2 to Diablo 3 was the complete removal of customization. Stat points are automatically allocated and skills are unlocked by leveling, not by purchasing what you want. Frankly I like this system better, as anyone who has played Diablo 2 or Path of Exile can tell you it's not fun spending 15 hours rerolling a character and blowing through normal because you decided to slightly change your cookie-cutter build by a few points. But I do understand the appeal of being able to define your character, and I do miss that sense of investment. Here's what I came up with:

The System

Every 3rd paragon level (starting at level 1) you gain a point to spend. Call it an adventure stat point, a skill point, whatever you want to call it. What you spend this point on isn't improving your skills or your stats, but instead you spend these points on quality of life stats. I'm talking things that impact the way you play, but aren't just a straight buff to strength or vitality. Lets take a look at some examples:

+% movement speed
+ gold pickup radius
+% cooldown reduction
+% elemental skill damage (NOT like how triumvirate works with black weapons)
+resource regen

Those are just suggestions, but the possibilities are endless. Even stats like elemental absorption or critical strike chance could be included, despite being straight DPS or EHP buffs. The point is to make your character more flexible, in the way that YOU intend to play.

But what reach paragon level 100 and decide you don't want to have 20 pickup radius because you want more control over when you pick up health globes? Well, I propose that you can refund a stat point at any time by reducing your paragon level (and the associated stat gains) by 1. At level 7 or 8 that's not a big proposition but once you are level 100 you are talking hundreds of millions of exp to regain that level. On the other hand, that gives you a way to continue progress on your character after reaching level 100.

It's just an idea, but I think it means the goals of the developers and the requests of some of the players. A system that gives you a sense of investment without forcing you to reroll when you don't exactly follow the first tempest rush build that shows up on google. I know I would enjoy being able to invest some points in stats that aren't mandatory but are still something that feel nice to play with, and this also leaves the opportunity for gold sinks open, as if blizzard wanted to make a unique tome of secret drop that gives you refund point without the reduction in paragon level, or any other ideas that could tweak the system.
Reply Quote
What if after reaching paragon 100 you get a cauldron in your inventory that you can drop items in, and at the end of the run you bring the melted liquid to the blacksmith for gold. He can never have too much scrap metal!

This is very similar to the Cauldron of Jordan, I know. But this actually makes sense.
Edited by RocksTonic#1875 on 5/20/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The ability to choose which portrait to display would be nice. It would be awesome if the NPC's comments and remarks as you passed them differed depending on your paragon level too.
Reply Quote
The ability to use dyes on weapons purely for aesthetic reasons.
For example:
Infernal - Blood
Mariner - Lightning
Spring - Poison Cloud
Purity - Frost Aura
Autumn - Fire
Aquatic - Attack speed (Teal thunderstorm)

I'm sure there are more weapon glows that never made it to the game, this would be a great way to implement them.
Reply Quote
Whatever the buff or reward for paragon 100's, many players will rage the forums like there's no justice in this universe.

Only solution, like a few mentioned is a special aura.

Give us a special aura, that's it

:)
Reply Quote
Whatever the buff or reward for paragon 100's, many players will rage the forums like there's no justice in this universe.

Only solution, like a few mentioned is a special aura.

Give us a special aura, that's it

:)

I think anything cosmetic would be great, wings, aura, a swirling vortex...
Reply Quote

How about a buff that gives a visual-only effect on your character? If you want to get really creative, it could be a different effect for each class. Like Barbs could have blood dripping off their bodies/armor, Monks could glow with holy light, or Witch Doctors' steps could leave poison spots on the ground. What about a visual effect you could turn on for your non-p100 characters (as well as your p100s) to show off to others your p100 status without even playing on it?
Edited by Hiatose#1186 on 5/20/2013 10:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]