Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
rewards for p100 have been discussed many times before.
1) multiple mercs
2) increased mf/gf
3) movement speed bonus
4) here's my favorite: add a socket to an item of choice. that'd be a legitimate motivation for players to level to 100. 3 socket manticore. wow!
5) allowing dying legendaries
6) special effects and theme song when you join public game
1) multiple mercs
No, as that would be advantageous.
5) allowing dying legendaries
Yes, as that wouldn't be advantageous.
People need to realize that they would never implement a buff to p100 characters that would in turn 'punish' players that are not p100. The reward needs to be purely cosmetic and/or superficial.
I hit 100 about a month ago. I would like to see maybe an aura surrounding your character or something aesthetic, which differentiates you from other players that aren't 100 yet. Even better idea, every 10 levels you get a new portrait change and a new aura surrounding your body that you can turn on and off in the options menu. Almost like the CE wings we get that we can store in our inventory and turn on/off when we want. The aura becomes more substantial and epic every 10 levels, and paragon 100 being the most visible and substantial aura. We just need something that actually makes us feel powerful, since getting to 100 was a pain in the @$$.........
Nice Set of wings perhaps? Something Imperius'esk?
Along with a nice banner etc of course!
Edited by Casper#6130 on 5/21/2013 12:18 AM PDT
- Banner design.
- Unlimited Mirror Dye (no additional effect, cannot be trade or droped) worth: 1 gold
- Glowing Halo (No additional effect, cannot be trade or droped) worth: 1 gold
- Open up an unique monster in inferno, right outside New Tristram (beginning point)
- A reward of X gold the next monster you kill after gotten P100.
- % boost in quest experience.
- Achievement: Paragon 100 - 50 points
- Get the title "Nephalem Legend [Insert your characters name here], *
- Unlock soundtest in Diablo 3, listen to zombie grudge soundfx, music and more in the menu.
- Unlock under lore a 3D monster panel, while listen to the monster, we can zoom and spinn the 3D monster around.
* I want titles ingame before paragon too.
FInished Normal: Slayer / Hero
Finished Nightmare: Warrior / Vindicator
Finished Hell: Destroyer / Champion
Finished Inferno: Conqueror
Paragon 25: Nephalem Avenger
Paragon 50: Nephalem Elite
Paragon 75: Nephalem Guardian
Paragon 100: Nephalem Legend
I need one socket to any of my legendary after 100
-after paragon 100 you have +1 stat point/level (101,102..) what you can put into an item, if you reset you can reallocate, but till point on items are account bounded.(so you cant sell the item with new stat) You can raise to the max roll of the items.
-at least please dont lock paragon to 100, just let us leveling more, no need points, stats or anything, just let it till blizz made a decision how to reward +lvls
Be careful. The rest of your photobucket album is visible to public.
Is that you, Lylirra?
You also seem to have a HUGE crush on Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer.
Edited by Sweko#1266 on 5/21/2013 12:50 AM PDT
-no blue and white drops
-add some mf/gf to alts, as a kickstart for playing the other classes
-burn the ground like the firewalkers legendary, for female p100 maybe a glitter trail
-pickupradius plus pickup tomes and gems
-hellfire rings crafted by p100s loose 35%bonus xp and add one additional affix roll
Edited by sanctuary#1899 on 5/21/2013 1:26 AM PDT
1. visual effect for each class
2. +25% MF/GF
3. ability to craft a p100 exclusive BOA item like a helm, that can only be worn by P100 toons. Should be rather costly (around the heights of 20mil.), so it would function as a goldsink as well
Here's an example:
- 201 - 230 mainstat
- 3-6 CC%
- bonus to random class specific skill or resource (correlating to mainstat preferably, I know it sux not to be barb, but still :) )
- 1 random magic ability (can be any ability that can be rolled by a ring, capped by ring limitations as well)
- has socket
- 1 powerful unique ability (I'll leave that to blizz to get creative :), but here is an idea: if a hit landed is critical, 5% chance to double the critical value of the hit)
Edited by yourgrandma#2407 on 5/21/2013 2:18 AM PDT
Paragon lvls should improve our passive abilities.
let me explain something:
if you make paragon rewards meaningless <-> no one will miss out something, BUT it will be boring and a waste of time
if you make paragon rewards meaningful <-> ppl with 0 paragon lvl may feel that they missed out something or that they are not there yet, BUT it will be good for the game and a motivation to keep playing
rewards must be in power to be interesting, cosmetical rewards like wings or glowing hands are meaningless
Edited by DrWildi#2188 on 5/21/2013 2:52 AM PDT
1 / 5,000 experience gained as gold, which equals to 50K gold if you gain 250mil exp/hour.
1. The bonus isn´t big enough to give a significant benefit over non paragon 100.
2. It makes killing trash monsters somewhat more rewarding and doesn´t make experience gain, enlightment shrines and hellfire rings etc. obsolete at paragon 100.
an extra tab would be cool...
i always wanted a tab to store legendaries as a form of collectable... wouldnt it be fun?
some sort of equip coolness on the character?(examples are the wings on characters)
as a mark of strength. it makes players want to play it for the coolness as well after achieving p100
maybe unlocking a new skill for each different job? that would make every job unique!
something decently strong but with a long cool down to prevent spamming it...
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.