Diablo® III

Yay, Finally....

Your P100 wings, some nice gold blue or gold ones
Reply Quote
Paragon 60: 4 passive skill slot
Paragon 90: 5 passive skill slot
Paragon 100: "paragon wings" - cosmetic additive to character
Reply Quote
How about we gain like extra pick up radius or something. I hate getting it on my gear but it would be a good bonus at paragon 100. Could even do like 1yard of pick up radius every 10 levels of paragon.
Reply Quote
I think you guys should add like .1 pickup radius ever paragon lvl most useless stat on gear and everyone would like to have it without sacrificing other stats
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 07:34 AMPosted by LastCaress
I think you guys should add like .1 pickup radius ever paragon lvl most useless stat on gear and everyone would like to have it without sacrificing other stats

^ No, just no.

I'd have to agree with people talking about the Aura's like the ones you used to get for completing sets in D2. I could definitely deal with that.

Or maybe a DBZ button. Where your character ubers out like Archon or Wrath of the Berserker (recolors in those instances, new things for WD, Monk, DH) would be cool. No difference in performance, but just "look" cool.
Reply Quote
Being able to specifically choose, which drops to show and which to hide (not only colors blue yellow brown green, but also items) would be amazing. I havent looked at a single blue item since lvl50, now I'm Paragon 96. All this blue, white grey drops and even whole groups of other items are just screen clutter.

If not as a bonus for p100, why not as a function in general? After a while, diablo is farming. Which is fun, but also finnicky, to hit one yellow item inmidst 20 blue and white ones.
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Consider
What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

I think that, even if deliberately kept weak, a buff which affects magic find or how much gold sinks cost runs the risk of encouraging players not to play on their alts. Really it doesn't have to be a buff - any reward would be welcome. There's a pair of wings for D3 CE owners and another pair for SCII HOTS CE owners - what about something like that?

^^ This. P100 wings or an aura = Awesome!
Reply Quote
Some sort of cool looking aura around your character would be awesome!
Reply Quote
How about a extra buff for paragon 100 huh? Next patch maybe?

Certainly an idea I can pass on. :)

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

How about another awesome set of wings?
We already have the Tyrael ones, and the Kerrigan ones.

How about new wings based on Diablos model?
(The big spiky black ones, with glowing hints of red)

If I was a Game Dev, that's what I would make for this, the pinnacle of achievements. :D
Edited by Torus#1298 on 5/21/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
grats on 100, I guess a new pet or follower would be nice for 100 :)
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Lylirra

Your skill powers should become more powerful as you level up paragon 1-100.
Each skill rune has 20 levels. As you gain exp each skill rune being used gains exp. Once a skill rune has enough exp it gains a level. Each level gives the rune a benefit: increase in damage %, decreased cool down, increased # of projectiles, etc...Perhaps you can choose each level what benefit you want from a list.

This gives you more reason to keep leveling up. You are increasing the powers of the skills you are using. This will go a long way to giving characters a feeling of customization & specialization that is missing now.
Reply Quote
Congratulations! I am only as of current sharing, Paragon 74. * dang, I blame my motivation drive *

I will suggest a few ideas of my own however, take heed as I am only sharing the Pros of having such suggestions out here in the wild (internet).

Disclaimer : I personally do not work in any form of game industry(though I'll snap one if offered), has mild knowledge of the Diablo universe and only prefers to work with fellow community members whose interests are aligned in nursing back a great Diablo community of more than a decade wrecked wrong... by the "working world".

This is an ongoing list. I try to update this as the community suggestions quote me this line pertaining to this line only.

Quest Mechanic

Players are given a new quest, unlocked by the mysterious traveling companion, Covetus Shen. Shen, been as mysterious as eccentric as he has alway been, sends the player off on a quest to recover his fabled jewelry which of course, is up to the developers to fable in their own lore.

Upon completion, the player is given a choice of 3 rewards.

- An extra socket for his assets (One Time Only per Toon per Paragon Level =100)
- A 1% waver fee on all jewel-crafting expenses
- A tome, rewarding the hero/heroine some form of Experience points that is Account bound at the time of completion

Cinematic/Cosmetic Mechanic

When the player reaches Level 100 Paragon, they will receive an ingame mail from a mysterious sender [insert your conspiracy theory lore character here] congratulating on their success in vanquishing the Prime Evil and partially restoring the great Balance of Sanctuary.

Upon opening the ingame mail, he/she receives some form of cosmetic item. He/she is also given a form of an extra cut scene from the finale cinematic from a gem/crystal/(stone..ops) that is consumed upon right mouse clicking. (Maybe Game Mechanic Category)

- ==Cosmetic Item Reward Idea 1==: A Paladin Aura or Nephlaem Aura glow around the character that lasts for 30mins upon use ( Account Bound and only usable only on Lvl 100 Paragon Toons ) I mean, who doesn't like that heroic and defining aura? We did level 100 times more just to prove a point. ;)

- ==Cosmetic Item Reward Idea 2==: An extra ability in the Passive Tree unlocked, (not an extra passive slot though) that allows the player to have Divine elemental effects on their weapons regardless of the Weapon types. After all, we did saved Heaven. Our Weapons are 50% of what got us through and they seem to radiant a symbiosis to the wielder him/her self.

- ==Cosmetic Item Reward Idea 3==: Remember our Blacksmith, Haedric? Apparently, he was in awe of your accomplishments that he'll like to have a word with you. Engraved on your Crafted asset, is your name. ...IMMORTALITY...! TAKE IT! IT'S YOU-- Sorry, I got carried away right there..

Basically, Blacksmith Haedric will allow 1 of your gear pieces to be imbued with your Toon's Name. ( May be Game Mechanic category)

- ==Cosmetic Item Reward Idea 4==: Kel'thuzad's remains...my apologies, Warcraft has a long lasting effect on my happier self after my migration to Diablo. *Open to Community suggestions*

- ==Cosmetic Item Reward Idea 5==: *Reserved for Community Suggestions*

- ==Cosmetic Item Reward Idea 6==: *Reserved for Community Suggestions*

- ==Cosmetic Item Reward Idea 7==: *Reserved for Community Suggestions*

- ==Cosmetic Item Reward Idea 8==: *Reserved for Community Suggestions*

Game Mechanic

- (1) Upon reviewing the last of the credits rolling, players are given an extra option to travel to and fro to any waypoints of the acts accessible from their Gameplay options

-(2) Upon starting a new game solo on Paragon Level 100 Character, the player is given a form of extra bits of lore from The Book of Cain when used in places (or Acts) that the fabled sage has once, traveled before. So this time, instead of our familar "Stay awhile...and listen!", we have a, "Look! More hidden '!' ! " We can expand this mechanic further as "Lost pages of the Sage" and help collect the missing pages back, combine it like a Horadric cube using Shen's covetous magic and viola! A traveling Identifying book! Imprinted : Your Hero's Name

-(3) *Open to more Community suggestions*

We do not want anymore game mechnic changes now shall we? Let's leave it to the wise game developers. After all, we are only warriors of a broken world, ...the

Nephalem
Reply Quote
What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful?

A light aura.

Much like the IK/tal rasha set bonus from D2... but a little more subtle.

^^ Allowing us to change the color of the aura to match our dye/weapon glow.

Hell i'd love my banner to glow too!
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Syyynd

Alternative skill animation(color/form/aura) on 6 skills/runes of your(players) choice. :)

If there were very rewarding reasons to be paragon 100, other than the outstanding MF buff and slight stat increase, I'd be inclined to not stop playing until I had attained such powers...
Reply Quote
Opportunity to improve plain white arms. For example ax from 1100 DPS white normal. Took zunimasy wore boots with poison. And the weapons it will stain a greenish color and damage significantly increased. I think the message is clear. The main thing that has improved so that there are alternatives to popular legendary weapons.
Reply Quote

I ask for 2 things...
1.) If anyone remembers back in Beta we had those scrolls of companion pets that would run around picking up our gold. I know this might be silly but i thought it was hilarious and would love the extra help while I'm running around destroying mobs as my reward for p100!

2.) Remember Diablo II when you would collect full set of class armor and you would glow...yah I'd like to glow when I reach p100 ;)
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 05:18 AMPosted by slashnburn
just also hit 100 with my WD.. took advantage of the bonus EXP.. :D

Grats!
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 08:07 AMPosted by Rob

I ask for 2 things...
1.) If anyone remembers back in Beta we had those scrolls of companion pets that would run around picking up our gold. I know this might be silly but i thought it was hilarious and would love the extra help while I'm running around destroying mobs as my reward for p100!

2.) Remember Diablo II when you would collect full set of class armor and you would glow...yah I'd like to glow when I reach p100 ;)

Oh man, I love idea one! Gold-seeking pets would be awesome!
Reply Quote
I also reached 100 recently. Sadly despite the achievement I really have lost at least 90% interests in playing...which is kinda opposite of what i thought i would feel.... The mf and gf bonuses are nice but still insure 0 good drops...infact i think i found my best gear while PL35-55 on mp 4 ...now i play mp10 with highest mf available and after the grind to 100 my interest level just plummets every day. W/O itemization changes in the NEAR future this game franchise may loose me for ever. :(
Reply Quote
How about a pet, as others have suggested, that runs around and picks up gold for us?

Also, when a legendary drops our pet lets out a howl and stands by the legendary until such time as we pick it up? (Or some other way of making SURE we know a legendary is there). I just KNOW there are legendaries that I've never picked up... :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]