Diablo® III

Yay, Finally....

I'd love to see +pickup radius. Or just do +1 yard per 10 levels. That way when I run directly over a pile I don't have to do it 10 times to make sure it's picked up.
Reply Quote
Congratulations man, I'm trying to get there myself!
Reply Quote
A fancy aura, like the one in Diablo 2: lod when you had completed a set.

Super Sayian Barbarian!
Reply Quote
How about a pet, as others have suggested, that runs around and picks up gold for us?

Also, when a legendary drops our pet lets out a howl and stands by the legendary until such time as we pick it up? (Or some other way of making SURE we know a legendary is there). I just KNOW there are legendaries that I've never picked up... :(

There's a loud chime noise when a legendary drops and an indication of a large star on your mini-map that would indicate when a legendary drops.
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
How about a extra buff for paragon 100 huh? Next patch maybe?

Certainly an idea I can pass on. :)

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

I had always thought that paragons should gain another gradual buff like the one to mf/gf except that it should be a resource bonus, just felt like paragons should be stronger than normal heroes and should be able to use their skills at will.
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 08:15 AMPosted by marmoset
Oh man, I love idea one! Gold-seeking pets would be awesome!

This was in Beta.... and I'm sure it'll make it to the game's expansion in the year 2026
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 08:25 AMPosted by Ethezial
Congratulations man, I'm trying to get there myself!

Thanks! Your monk is looking good! The toughest levels for me were 90-95 (just felt a bit like "work")

I might have a decent ammy that could be an upgrade (free) for ya (unless you're set on keeping LOH) , I'll be on after 6pm PDT if you're interested
Reply Quote
Posted by Lylirra

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

THIS pretty much limits it to aesthetics only, pardon me for saying this but WHOPPTIE FRIGGIN DOOO we do not want another armor dye or "portrait" .... What happened to the creativity with you guys.... why does this game feel so basic- to the point of going backwards.... All these new fixes are things that should of been in the game in the first place, not just patched in. Work on something that has some sort of a "wow" factor and I dont mean WoW factor either....
Edited by KiLLaKeLLey#1113 on 5/21/2013 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Auras for P100!

The monk aura would be alike Dragon Ball Z auras, whity gold colored.
The barb aura would be a red steam above his head, symbolizing his rage.
The wizard aura would be a purple barrier around his body.
The WD aura would be a yellow/blood colored particle around his body, seeming a spore spread.
The DH aura would be a black follow shadow, simulating the movement effect of Vincent (FF7, Advent Children).

Stupid but cool ideas.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Lylirra

An aura around your character.

Ability to make appearance-changing buffs permanent (wrath of the berserker, shadow power).
Reply Quote
Not-so-secretly, I would LOVE the pLvl 100 bonus to allow that specific character to choose one inter-class skill to use...

WW-Monk
Firebat-Monk
Meteor-Monk
Vault-Monk

OK, so I know it won't happen but it'd be cooler if it did
Edited by marmoset#1939 on 5/21/2013 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi there,

maybe it would be nice to get some more crafting receipes (account binded) for the rest of the slots like rings, armor, head, weapon, etc. which can only be crafted with an paragon Level 100 character.

Or some Special effects/skills on complete sets or legends.
Reply Quote
hit level 100, be able to resurrect yourself when you die, and not start at the last checkpoint.
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 10:09 AMPosted by VaPatsFan
hit level 100, be able to resurrect yourself when you die, and not start at the last checkpoint.

Interesting
Reply Quote
I have an idea.
At paragon lvl100 we could get:

1. 100% or more time on shrines.

2. if you have paragon lvl 100 on 1 character, you cen get account buff 25% more exp on other characters you want to lvl up.

3. Less durability loss maybe? :) about 5% down from 10

sorry for my bad english :) Im still learning
Edited by harryhpol#2895 on 5/21/2013 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Toad
An updated version of the hellfire ring would be sweet.

Very nice idea! Of course replace the 35% exp bonus with another stat perhaps "pick two" Hellfire ring of Dex and Vitality (or any combination of two primary stats). And, replace the fireball with x% chance to heal for 5-10% life.
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 10:14 AMPosted by KiLLaKeLLey

Interesting

cool idea- I think that'd be pretty sweet!
Reply Quote
Another stash tab would be awesome, something account wide. Either that or cosmetic stuff would be awesome. When I dinged 100, it was kind of anticlimactic.
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Vulindlela
Another stash tab would be awesome, something account wide. Either that or cosmetic stuff would be awesome. When I dinged 100, it was kind of anticlimactic.

I know the feeling. The no-bar-filling made me kinda sad too :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]