Diablo® III

Yay, Finally....

Or, possible, when reaching pLvl 100 that character can enter diablo 2 :) I'd love to be able to go back and rerun the old maps with my monk :) would really add QoL :)
Reply Quote
10m to pickup radius would be great!!!!!
Reply Quote
Character could gain the ability to wear a second layer of armor, which only has an aesthetic value.

For example, let's say a player finds a Tyrael's Might and loves it's stats, but not it's appearance, player could put on a Bonewave armor over it to change the looks while keeping the stats from Tyrael's Might.

Another possibility could be to enable Plvl100 characters to dye legendaries.
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
How about a extra buff for paragon 100 huh? Next patch maybe?

Certainly an idea I can pass on. :)

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

A character specific aura ?
Reply Quote
How about a pet, as others have suggested, that runs around and picks up gold for us?

Also, when a legendary drops our pet lets out a howl and stands by the legendary until such time as we pick it up? (Or some other way of making SURE we know a legendary is there). I just KNOW there are legendaries that I've never picked up... :(

There's a loud chime noise when a legendary drops and an indication of a large star on your mini-map that would indicate when a legendary drops.

I know it makes the noise but I've never seen the star :(.

And I've got numerous legendaries... Does the star just show up initially or does it remain there until you pick up the legendary?
Reply Quote
raise soft cap on ms 25->35 and cc 75->85, and even ccr 65->75 so people can feel more powerful when they have reached this new limit.
Reply Quote
lyrilla has fed the trolls
Reply Quote
Inappropriate photos in that photo bucket link, Ms. Lylirra! Especially some wet cat references, something regarding my tongue and a sweet weekend. Oh the humanitiy, think of the children! ;)
Reply Quote

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

How about for the Paragon 100 bonus you remove the MF cap - it was a stupid idea and devalued the stat entirely.
Reply Quote

Unlock offline mode...
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 04:03 PMPosted by waxdabs
Inappropriate photos in that photo bucket link, Ms. Lylirra! Especially some wet cat references, something regarding my tongue and a sweet weekend. Oh the humanitiy, think of the children! ;)

Yowza!

She has a kinky side that - frankly - I have to say I rather enjoy! :P
Reply Quote
Yowza!

I second that. I'm really hoping to have a "sweet weekend"! har har.
Reply Quote
I like the idea of a new animation for 100 plvl, why stop there why not have different animations for different paragon levels, obviously it may be difficult because of element choices but it could end up being the same as something like banners. Just some customization for different achievements. It doesn't put players down etc. it's not a bought bonus or a necessity.

It will take some work but it's a better way for customization than banners because you will see it more often and it will be more interactive etc. If the dev team is willing I would personally love to see this idea and it could possibly have different sounds etc. If it is created I think you should be able to choose between which animation it uses like the plvl 20 or the plvl 50 animations etc.

The graphics could be a pain but nothing that couldn't be handled
Reply Quote
@ marmoset: Congratulations! I am at level 40 and pushing on....got a ways to go...so, uhm...now what? going for all 5 toons for PL 100?
Reply Quote
Yowza!

I second that. I'm really hoping to have a "sweet weekend"! har har.

*Jealous* :P
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Myrmidon
@ marmoset: Congratulations! I am at level 40 and pushing on....got a ways to go...so, uhm...now what? going for all 5 toons for PL 100?

thanks! gonna level up my HC Monk now...might try and craft to make my SC monk as awesome as possible. was debating on lvling the SC wiz or WD...but really don't know the builds well enough yet :)

your DH looks cool, how do you like the Windforce?
Reply Quote
If any of you ever played Ragnarok Online, remember when you were lvl 99? That aura under you? I always remember seeing them and be: Hell yeah, I want that!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/djdfubu/Lvl99-3.jpg

I really think a similar setup would be nice. Yes the portait is fun, but if you play solo, you don't see it. If you play in groups, people are "jealous" of you.

Oh, and before someone say it's childish or w/e, I was 12 when D1 came out ;)
Reply Quote
add socket to a single piece of gear (becomes account bound)
that is a huge driver IMO.
Reply Quote
An extra passive slot, able to dye all legendaries
Reply Quote
Grats on 100 and grats on blue post
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]