Diablo® III

Watch Tower

Trying to complete the Achievement "A Quick Study" Campaign Act 1. Specifically the "Scabbard of Talic the Defender. I've completely cleared Southern Highlands about 20 times now and the Watch Tower has not spawned once. After about 15 or so tries, I then started clearing both Southern and Northern Highlands, thinking maybe they reverted back to the old spawn locations. Still no Watch Tower. Has anyone been able to get the Watch Tower to spawn since 1.0.8? If so where exactly?
Reply Quote
Having same problem as well, anyone got any info on this?
Reply Quote
I'm getting around 25-33% spawn chance. No talic on second level yet though. 6 complete runs so far.
Reply Quote
this event is rare to begin with. so you will be very lucky if you happen to find a watchtower with it. if you keep trying though eventually you have to find one. its just a matter of time.

edit:
i just ran into the event a little while ago :O
here is a pic
http://i.imgur.com/27TYQeX.jpg
Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 5/15/2013 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
just wondering but does the guy spawn near the entrance of floor 2 or is he somewhere on the floor?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]