Diablo® III

Bosses ever drop legendaries for you?

I have never had a boss or even an elite drop a legendary.

All of mine have been completely random. You would think some of these so called "bosses" or "elites" would be cool enough to carry around a legendary item, but nooooo it's the skeleton hiding in the barrel.
Reply Quote
Azmodan dropped Inna's Radiance for me. I couldn't believe it when it happened. I never believed that bosses would drop legendaries.
Reply Quote
Never had a boss drop a legendary UNLESS you count key wardens. I've gotten a key and a legendary at the same time from a warden.
Reply Quote
I had the Butcher drop one for me. Can't remember what it was, it was on my first play through, but yeah.
Reply Quote
I had two champ/rare pack drop a legendary the other night. Got one off the keywarden in Fields of Misery too. Never had one drop off a boss, but I haven't killed them in forever.
Reply Quote
I was wondering the same thing about treasure goblins. Never got a drop from a boss though i got one from a barrel and couldnt believe it.
Edited by Sickboy#1715 on 5/10/2013 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not yet. only found 2 legendary items so far. both from champion mobs.
Reply Quote
i know goblins do i've had echoing fury drop 3 times from them. i also know that some event quests will drop them too.
Edited by ShinDachande#1843 on 6/8/2013 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Found a Messerschmidt's Reaver from the Butcher... 700 dps. Awesome.
Reply Quote
I found a String of Ears from Belial around the time the game was first release. That's it though, nothing since. =/
Reply Quote
Got 2 in one day from Ghom.

Nats ring and Ice Climbers. Both were crap though.
Reply Quote
Sometime during the first week of release I was doing the last quest in Act 2 to fight Belial and the boss just before him dropped Boj Anglers. They weren't exactly great, but they were also low level lol.
Reply Quote
kill enough mobs and you do get it.

I've got legends dropping from plain chests, res chests, goblins, keywardens, uber bosses, normal bosses. ponies, flowers etc
Reply Quote
Azmodan dropped legendary plans for me in Nightmare :D

It wasn't until after I learned it that I learned their value.... >.>
Reply Quote
Got a triple drop off azmodan once.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]