Diablo® III

Investigation cleared, account unsuspended....

(Locked)

Thank goodness I'm cleared.

So my "reward" for being cleared is a forced roll back and all equips BOA. Thanks blizz. You rock. But I'm half-glad I'm able to play again. Bittersweet to say the least.

Anyone else suspended can look forward to similar fate. This is the so-called "inventory adjustment" they referred to in the mail.

/e BOA is not the punishment. It's a by-product of the rollback system! Remember they implemented this a few weeks before 1.08 to counter rollback duping.

/e2 My guess is: If you're in the clear, this is the "inventory adjustment" they will do for you, if you are guilty, you should expect much worse.

/e3 I won't paste my mail here, but the gist is: Thank you for your patience through the investigation, your account is now ready for play, we have conducted a rollback for you, all your items are now BOA.
Edited by prawnstar#1239 on 5/10/2013 2:04 AM PDT
Your acc is showing no gear at all?
Cool!
Stucked on BOA gears XD
No he means he is rolled back to before 1.08 and his items are not tradeable
05/10/2013 12:56 AMPosted by yuki
No he means he is rolled back to before 1.08 and his items are not tradeable

Sorry, I mean't his items aren't showing on your profile for me.
What did they investigate? Why were you banned originally?
Not too sure when they rolled me back to. Just got the email and have yet to get in game. But I was only p91 pre-patch. My hero still shows p92 which I attained post 1.08
Glad you got your account back.

So my "reward" for being cleared is a forced roll back and all equips BOA. Thanks blizz. You rock. But I'm half-glad I'm able to play again. Bittersweet to say the least.

Anyone else suspended can look forward to similar fate. This is the so-called "inventory adjustment" they referred to in the mail.

every single piece of equipment is boa? does this include stuff in the ah in the "completed" tab?
Discussing discipline regarding direct players/accounts on these forums is a Code of Conduct violation.

Just wanted to let you all know.
05/10/2013 12:54 AMPosted by prawnstar
all equips BOA

I sold a radiant gem on tuesday.. if that happens to me I'ma be pissed.

unless it was only what was equppied to your character. then I'd be marginally annoyed. but the only character I have with good gear anyway is fine, if I upgrade him my wd can have the handmedowns
so what exactly did you do for them to investigate your account in the first place? did you dupe your gold? sell stuff to someone who used duped gold to buy it? or what?
So... basically if your friends were borrowing your VERY nice piece of equipment before 1.0.8... and they got suspended, cleared, and now all equips are BOA... You are screwed.....
90 Undead Death Knight

So my "reward" for being cleared is a forced roll back and all equips BOA..

Ouch.

OUCH... that is REALLY going to hurt the dupers... I feel sorry for anyone caught up who may have just been SELLING in the overinflated prices.. I can understand the reason for making everything BoA but jesus christ... tell me rolling back wasnt the better option than LOCKING all these people to that gear and character for the next couple months?
Wow, that is unbelievable.

So my "reward" for being cleared is a forced roll back and all equips BOA..

Ouch.

OUCH... that is REALLY going to hurt the dupers... I feel sorry for anyone caught up who may have just been SELLING in the overinflated prices.. I can understand the reason for making everything BoA but jesus christ... tell me rolling back wasnt the better option than LOCKING all these people to that gear and character for the next couple months?

locking for a couple of months? This sounds permanent. What if you bought a really nice mempo with 3.5 crit for $13 USD and decided to upgrade to a $25 USD 4.5% Crit mempo. What are you gonna do with the old one?
Edited by Kreize#1682 on 5/10/2013 1:59 AM PDT
This pretty much means that contrary to peoples worst fear's that infact Gold will probably increase in value for the short term. Pretty much every single good legendary was already bought out (well most of them) with duped gold, Double bonus for blizzard They remove the glut of top-tier items and ban accounts. It will eventually balance out though with the new magic find bonuses from parties.

If and when the GAH and RMAH return of course.
View profile
Even though your item is BOA, at least u still have the billions of dupe gold still in your stash.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]