Diablo® III

Is this a coding error??

Or is it due to some new change? I just started playing 1.0.8 after a big break.

http://imageshack.us/f/59/wutkl.jpg/

I've never seen this happen before.
Reply Quote
I've noticed that myself recently, but not sure if it was a new drop or an old one
Reply Quote
Rare drops from mp1 or higher will roll level 60 requirement regardless of their item level
Reply Quote
It's not 1.08, I think two or three patches back, it was changed so that affixes that could spawn on an item is not limited to the item level but is limited to the level of the monster that dropped it. If the item rolled a higher level affix then its item level, then the item's required level becomes higher.
Reply Quote
^

Also you pick trash ilvl58?
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Joseppi
Rare drops from mp1 or higher will roll level 60 requirement regardless of their item level

that would explain it.
Reply Quote
^

Also you pick trash ilvl58?

I just started this account a few weeks ago ( My account was downgraded to starter edition because I quit WoW payments), so I've been in the habit lately of just scrounging up every bit of gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]