Diablo® III

Inner Sanctuary has potential "If"

Would it be nice if this ability could remove certain spells inside the circle of protection? Molten, Desecrator or even Plague would be cleanse on the ground once you cast Inner Sanctuary on top of it. Also if monster can't get pass through, then there should be a rune that when you cast and a monster is inside the circle with you then it should prevent the monster from getting out, giving you two some 1v1 action for a few seconds. What do you think guys? What kind of improvements can we add to make this skill viable and worthy of skill slot?
Reply Quote
No one? Will I guess no love for inner sanctuary then :(.
Reply Quote
I would consider using inner sanctuary if it did what you suggest :) Especialy the second part
Reply Quote
actually, I would love it to have the opposite effect as of now (more or less like that of SC2 MotherShip vortex skill)
you are surrounded, bam, 5 monsters are sucked into it for 3 secs :D
I meant sucked into it and like buried underground
Edited by Kit#1880 on 5/14/2013 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
actually, I would love it to have the opposite effect as of now (more or less like that of SC2 MotherShip vortex skill)
you are surrounded, bam, 5 monsters are sucked into it for 3 secs :D
I meant sucked into it and like buried underground

That will destroy PVP ;)
Reply Quote
inner sanc is fun in pvp vs barbs.

cast it when a barbie is chasing you around a corner and watch him bounce off.. one of the funniest things I have seen in the game.
Reply Quote
inner sanc is fun in pvp vs barbs.

cast it when a barbie is chasing you around a corner and watch him bounce off.. one of the funniest things I have seen in the game.

I tried that with a pack but it takes too much effort just to lure them into a corner and do that and only for 5 secs? lolz, seriously though they should buff this skill. It looks damn awesome with all that circle pattern and all.
Reply Quote
What would happen if someone casts inner sanctuary and then tries Cyclone strike. I am guessing that the monsters will get banged against the circumference :D
Reply Quote
I think they need to make it a bit bigger too. Even when cast some mobs can still hit you. But I like the ideas you are presenting though. It's suppose to be a safe area to be when casted, but ended up not working like that.
Reply Quote
As a monk, I really cant see how could one utilize this skill, especially most of Monk use FoT - Thunder Clap. This skill and its runes imply monk staying inside but FoT negates this. The only "nice" effect is the knock-back but I would rather spam bell to get the same effect with nice dmg or Lashing Tail Kick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]