Diablo® III

How'd I do?

Had some gold saved up, so I took my neglected monk and bought him some new gear.

I feel a tad squishy in the mitigation department (although I picked up a Litany to help), and my dex could be better (I plan to pick up some Dex LS weapons at the first opportunity), but what do you think?

What Monster Power do you think this monk can handle?
Reply Quote
nice mp7-8 easy.
Reply Quote
if not higher, your ehp is a little low but your dps + sustain should be high enough (or close) to making up the difference in survivability

wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't handle mp9/10 decently well too

the only suggestion I'd give is to replace TGP with either NDE, BoY, or Transcendence (the only things you should have to worry about are un-dodgeable)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the pointers.

Ya, I wasn't sure which passives to use, so I'll try swapping out for beacon (I don't have much of a spirit spender or an LPSS, so don't think Transcendence will help much.)

I picked Blazing Fists because I noticed a lot of folks who were using combination strike used that. Is the 15% IAS better than the 18% damage boost of Foresight? Or is it the movement speed that people like so much?
Reply Quote
I suppose even if I were to prefer a boost to dodge with my crit chance > 50%, sixth sense would give more dodge than TGP anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]