Diablo® III

Awesome Stream for new players and pros alike

Hi, my name is Mike; I run a Diablo III oriented stream on Twitch under the name YoInPuLsE. I do lots of giveaways/uber runs/ Gear checks/ and ah Sniping. I have a strong viewers base with great mods who usually will do FREE power leveling. If this is something that would interest you please stop on by, You can copy paste the URL from below :D thank you and have a nice Adventure in D3

www.twitch.tv/yoinpulse
Edited by Inpulse#1132 on 5/14/2013 3:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome stream! Worth checking out.
>So many give-away's
>Legit streamer
>good music all round
>polite
>Funny
>Interacts with audience
To top it all of he has a very succulent deep, addictive and attractive voice
Wouldbang/10

Edit* Attractive
Edited by Smasherbox#6885 on 5/14/2013 3:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Super free power leveling
Next
ADD A REPLY

kozxmartt
View profile
Super fast and free power leveling.

Cain's set is a must with a high end ruby. Leoric's signet and HF recommended for faster leveling.

Usually online from 9:30pm PST to 4am PST Sat-Wed.

Power leveling for free provided you have the necessary gear.

It would be faster if you don't stop to collect loots, equip/change skills. Please be quick in following me as it increases survivability. It's best to equip defensive skills during the start of each run. It would also be best if you equip yourself with some armor for increased survivability.

Please make sure that you have atleast cain's set with a high end ruby and a Hellfire Ring and/or Leoric's Signet. I cannot lend these items out anymore as they got swiped by PuckaTucka during powerleveling. !$@£!$!

Power leveling will be for a fee till I make up for the stolen items.

Edit: Made up for the stolen items. =)

Note, however, due to a lot of requests, and busy schedule, I might not be able to power level everyone.

- kozxmartt#2379

P.S: Sometimes my internet creates problems by being a slow pig, so I might not be able to level at times :(

P.P.S: If you guys need any help other than power leveling (e.g getting help with hellfire plans from act 4, etc), contact me and I'll see what I can do to help out =)

P.P.P.S: If you have sent a friend request and I have not accepted it yet, then send the request again.
Reply Quote
Sick stream, Great guy, Entertaining giveaways and well enthused with its peeps. Great times watching this stream and watching him Deck other characters out.
Reply Quote
Yeah... Get in this Sh^%... Great guy, awesome music (Most of the time), good giveaways and Informative
Reply Quote
He gave me 23 bil gold! Not really but good stream
Reply Quote
He molests me but I'll still vouch for him, watch the stream. ♥
Reply Quote
Pump* hehe lol.. Nah dudes make sure to check out the stream. Filled with helpfull mods, and the streamer likes to hook newbies up. So make sure to check it out, and hit the follow buttom while you're there
Reply Quote
Nice and friendly guy who likes to interact with the viewers. Does giveaways from time to time, uber runs, gear checks, etc.
If you're still not convinced, once you hear his laugh you'll quickly press the follow button.
Reply Quote
Great stream, lots of fun. Random giveaways, some ubers. bump for great justice.
Reply Quote
bump^ Inpulse is legit, he hooks people up with uber carries, powerleveling, gearchecks and some gear upgrades! ~ come check him out
Reply Quote
Big ol' bump. Get ya some giveaway!
Reply Quote
Just got a Crit Mempo!!! Woo-hoo, best stream ever
Reply Quote
bump^ come play with us and join us in chat
Reply Quote
Bumpy bump bump ! Join the stream and check it out !
Reply Quote
new players should check this stream out, he helps u out alot :)
Reply Quote
Come hang out and win alot of free stuff! Fun, good music, and lots of things to do!
Reply Quote
Webcam activated, lots of good legendaries. Head over to the stream now!
Reply Quote
nice stream very interactive with viewers and great giveaways go check him out
Reply Quote
Seriously helpful (help with classes)
Knows a lot about most classes
Heaps of good music!
Jokes are always funny :3
Loves company
"I always get sad when I'm streaming at like 2am because the only 3 viewers are my 3 opened tabs" - Yoinpulse

Come say "hi!" and maybe win the 1.2b witching hour :)!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]