Diablo® III

WotF: Blazing Fists and FoT:TC question

When people are using these two spirit generators, how do they do it? When I was surviving off of LoH, I attacked opponent with TC, then did blazing to get boost, then reverted back to TC until I had to switch back to blazing- basically blazing fists's use was only an intermediate to get attack speed and combination strike bonus. But with life steal, I'm wondering what is the best way to do it - what I list here or the reverse (using TC as only an intermediate to get combination strike)?
Reply Quote
I have TC on left mouse button, and blazing fist on hotkey #1 and mantra on #4. I would hold down TC attacking, and whenever i need to refresh my mantra for buff, i would press 4 then 1 to activate blazing fist. All this while still holding down TC to attack. I have those 2 (mantra / blazing fist) spread apart so it's easier and more comfortable to press.

BLazing fists last like around 10 seconds or so, so you could just wait until timer is almost up, but i found it easier to coordinate when I need to refresh my mantra. I would do this too if I were using CS or other skill to coordinate with blazing fist, that way I don't always spam blazing fist for no reason.
Reply Quote
I actually use 3 spirit generators and after getting the deadly reach - foresight buff i start the blazing fist buff and then switch to all FoT - TC. It generates more tornadoes and has the extra aoe damage on the third hit as well as teleport. It wins hands down and the main spirit gen skill.

For keeping the skills going i just causually throw in a right click while still holding down the left click for FoT. It will over-ride the FoT for 1 hit and refresh the skill seamlessly. Same thing i do with Deadly reach, i just keep the mob targeted by holding left click on the mob but then press and hold the number 2 for my three hits to reset the foresight buff and then let go to seamlessly keep attacking with FoT.
Edited by Artimen#1111 on 5/15/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]