Diablo® III

Low Level Dueler

Is there anybody out there with an LLD char? I'm lonely :(

quick and to the point...

It's straight out of D2, max level allowed in game is level 30. Deck that character out as best you can, enjoy only having the lowbie skills available.

I'm sure this isn't the first post, but I'm interested in finding other players with twink lvl 30 chars

add me Luula#1402
Reply Quote
Just find someone with a Horadric Hamburger with a socketed Marquise Ruby for a 900 DPS level 30 Burger-o-1-shot.
Reply Quote
Im working on my lvl 30 WD at moment, grinding the gear and watchin the AH tryin to get the best gear for him.
Reply Quote
Is there anybody out there with an LLD char? I'm lonely :(

quick and to the point...

It's straight out of D2, max level allowed in game is level 30. Deck that character out as best you can, enjoy only having the lowbie skills available.

I'm sure this isn't the first post, but I'm interested in finding other players with twink lvl 30 chars

add me Luula#1402

Asking for low level dueling capability from this PVP system is like asking a dog who doesn't know how to sit to tail bounce on top of a stick.
Reply Quote
yea i made my first lld char like 6 months ago way before the inflation pumped 11k dps out of lvl 30 monk hit me up for LLD glad i finally found a room for it ;)
Reply Quote
sorry for necro but trying to keep some lld activity

I just went 42 since it let the most options for survival actually - resistance gear and lvl 60 weapons shield and LoH, but it could still be bad - though it does in some ways tone down the ridiculous scale of gems since they have NO rlvl.

at least at 42 it's more about lvl 60 items - I think the D2 9-30 vets need to reconsider the nostalgia of lvl 30..

so it was for d2, but NOT necessarily for d3 now with RoS the -req is (ptr currently up to -30) could have rebuilding issues

I am more concerned if the beta gems rlvl.. there seems to be no rlvl on them so thats +280 vit each on a lvl 30... ridiculous
Edited by zoid#1554 on 1/25/2014 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]