Diablo® III

You will all buy the expansion . . .

and you know it.
Reply Quote
You think there will be an expansion?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm game. I'd buy it tomorrow if it came out. The ducks are all getting in a row, I see the big picture now.

I've had issues with this game for some time, but I'm really starting to take a shine to it now.
Reply Quote
Yep nope.
Reply Quote
If the expansion will be like anything LoD + patch 1.10 was to D2, then MAYBE I'll forgive them.
Reply Quote
You think people are really going to purchase an expansion to a game with this many issues?!

Maybe the stupid people entertained by simple mechanics and terrible storytelling who like getting screwed by Blizzard at every stage.
Reply Quote
I love this game and will buy an expansion.
Reply Quote
I might buy it to burn it.
Reply Quote
I will buy it to lick the box.
Reply Quote
Expansion will boost vanilla D3 sales and sell 10 million+ to boot.

All they need to do is add a ladder and decent PVP.
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Daaammmnn
I'll probably wait a week after it comes out.

MAYBE, if I see it in the bargain bin for $5. Otherwise, NO WAY!
Reply Quote
MAYBE, if I see it in the bargain bin for $5. Otherwise, NO WAY!

Actually I'd pay $10.
Reply Quote
I will if there is one.
Reply Quote
No I won't.

I'm one of the biggest Warcraft/Starcraft fanboys of all time. Played them thousands of hours. I think Starcraft II is actually a good sequel.

But the fallout and problems with THIS game have made it so I haven't even bought HotS yet. Something unthinkable for me in the past. I have purchased every Blizzard RTS since Warcraft II on it's RELEASE DAY. Including expansions. Starcraft, all of Warcraft III, etc.

Until now!

I still haven't bought HotS yet. Because I'm protesting Blizzard's failures.

If I haven't broken and bought the expansion I actually want, what makes you think I'll buy some crap expansion for this wholly crappy, broken game? I won't.

Your loss cause HotS was a great expansion and Blizzard really isn't going to notice the small minority attempting to boycott them.
Reply Quote
Anything is possible, but this is highly unlikely for me unless they add ladder and/or offline.
Reply Quote
If it comes out in the next year or 2, probably yeah.

If it takes 5-10 years..... yeah... probably then too
Reply Quote
05/12/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Dspayre
Anything is possible, but this is highly unlikely for me unless they add ladder and/or offline.

May interest you
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796680345
About the pre-launch ladder
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]