Diablo® III

Server are up and can't play

Do you have the same problem?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hey Dan, what's going on? Provide some details here as to how you're running into the issue, and I'll be happy to work it out with you. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Same problem. Continuus Patch loop. Log in, get a box saying a new patch is out and needs to be installed. Game closes opens launcher, No Pathc DL starts and play button is avalible again.... This keeps going over and over.....
Reply Quote
I get the same thing here. Patch loop
Reply Quote
Don't worry, the forums are 10x more fun than AH surfing.
Reply Quote
i get the same
Reply Quote
Try this, it works for me: Switch your region to EU, you should be able to login (since they still run with the old patch) .After that, log out and switch back to US. The patch should be able to download now :)
Reply Quote
switch your region, to europe log in to char select screen, log out switch back to americas log in and it will prompt for patch and it will update.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Okay, for the others here who are also experiencing this - please make sure you have the launcher closed down and then go through and try to delete the BNet tools folder. If that doesn't do the trick, please update me here. Thanks!

Edited: Now with link!
Edited by Araxom on 5/14/2013 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
TY guys it works :)
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Araxom
Okay, for the others here who are also experiencing this - please make sure you have the launcher closed down and then go through and try to delete the BNet tools folder (steps linked above). If that doesn't do the trick, please update me here. Thanks!
Steps linked above? Lol, No links above this point....
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sweet!! Good to know, Dan :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Apologies Roennev - here's the steps I meant to link. Please let me know if that does the trick.
Reply Quote
I am also getting the problem of not being able to play! i load up and it says a new patch is avaliable i then have D3 closed to install a patch where my launcher tells me my game is up to date.. a complete loop very annoying! Tried the steps above of which none has worked.. this is not the first time this has happened to me after an update. please help
Reply Quote
Works :P Btw, Whats in the 1.0.8a patch ?

Sry, Pathc notes just dident load on launcher, but they did now :p Thanks
Edited by Roennev#2398 on 5/14/2013 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can `t play and i`m the EU side.. and i don`t know why my game SET on EU region did the patch... :| i had some free time and i can`t play cuz my game went crazy
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure I tried to delete the Bnet folder as Araxom mentioned and then after redownloading the folder, same problem still perish.
I then decided to try login in EU and switch back to US, it's works, if simply switching server doesn't work then you might want to try both guys
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 01:56 PMPosted by Roennev
Same problem. Continuus Patch loop. Log in, get a box saying a new patch is out and needs to be installed. Game closes opens launcher, No Pathc DL starts and play button is avalible again.... This keeps going over and over.....

I had that when going to the European server from Americas....was driving me absolutely nuts.
Reply Quote
If you already have EU version and u simply can't connect, possibly that you are updated with the US patch ( 1.08a or something), which make u can't connect to the EU server anymore (still running with the old 1.08). Idk about how to downgrade your patch though, you might have to wait for EU server to update the patch :(
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 02:10 PMPosted by PerkinCoffee

I had that when going to the European server from Americas....was driving me absolutely nuts.

Gotta lvoe dem loops sometimes :P

What worked for me was logging on to Eu realm, Then logging back on to US realm, and it downloaded the patch :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]