Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
- Over the past year everyone in the Monk community has been awesome. To each other and to me. Many of you have helped me out with guides, advice and theory-crafting. Moreover, a few of you have helped me out with gear upgrades, gems and gold. I don't think I earned such kindness, so thanks to everyone that has been generous!!! All this generosity is prevalent among all of the players here, and that makes me happy :)
How come now?:
- I'M RICH. lol. Not really, not going to be an uber character with my new gold, but I made a sale for 600m. I still have most of it, I just been starring at it :D. Everyone who has helped refused to take anything in return for their generosity. The best I can do is pay it forward. This is the best way I thought I can.
- I called in the Silver Stallion to help me build a set. He chose some gear I had in my stash, I think he actually only used 1 piece. I gave him 6m, and he got to work. Thanks to him this giveaway is possible. He is very good at building sets with a budget. He took the time to built it. As a bonus, I threw in a couple of Radiant Star Emeralds in the weapons!!!!!
- A set that will get you into MP10
Set Details: http://d3up.com/b/627858/thatguy-giveaway
Stats based on my paragon level of 70. So you will be less :(
At paragon 0:
- Lets get serious. You are not going to be farming MP10. However, you will be able to get some MP10 action in a group and even slowly farm for keys if you wanted. Some MP10 CoTA runs is a definite.
- How do I know it's MP10 ready? I tested on an ActI MP10 Key run. And recorded it for your viewing pleasure. Some epic fights indeed. I died three times and it took about 27 minutes. One of the deaths was totally me being a noob. You can see me get totally surrounded and live beginning at around minute 15:00
Many viewing options based on your bandwidth (i'm a dork):
All in 1080, it all looks the same to me but in theory the smaller files are less clear, heh
- This was the build I used: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#begdkS!UXT!cbYbac
- Post if you want to win and a blurb why should win. TL;DR version please; I'll doze off if it's a super long post :)
- Silver32 and I will pick a winner (I'll has him when he wants to do the drawing)
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 5/20/2013 7:51 PM PDT
Hi. I would really like the set because I really like monks but I don't have the money for gear one, I sold my barbs gear for gear a little more my wizard but as u can see it sucks lol, I started playing at the first day of D3 and came back something like 2 months ago, so I'm poor :/ so please take me in consideration.
Yes pick me I would like that, if you want to know why, well look at me I am a total noob with a million budget. The only time I get to play d3 is on weekends only because of my job, wife, and kids(four kids) wife won't let me play because she will nag and say do your work this, find a house that. Kids They want to use the computer for Facebook this and homework that. So I don't have time to farm hundreds of hours for gold and items.
Edit: longer reason ;)
Edited by EradicatOr#1556 on 5/16/2013 1:13 PM PDT
@KJ, I am not entering this one...just making an offer to help with a give-away build next time (or this time). I have some nice stuff that I would not mind removing from my mules. Hit me up in game and I will link you weapons, armor, jewelry, etc.
Edited by XxMOOSExX#1730 on 5/16/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Monks have always been my favorite class, considering it was my first character made. I had always been intrigued by it and am still trying to learn this class. I've been trying to get into higher MP's but am obviously doing something wrong. I think with your set I'll be able to do that so wished for MP10.
You had me at "watched your video"
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To find them is my real test, to list them is my cause!.
I would travel from AI-III, because Act fours not that fun, if I see a !@#$ty mob ill just tuck my tail and run!
Gotta List them ALL!
(sing it to the tune of pokemon you'll get. and I don't need the set.)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.