Diablo® III

Silver32/KJ giveaway (closed - video)

masters of monkdom doesn't count ;)
Reply Quote
i would like this bc this can improve my monk greatly. will be able to do higher mp faster.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
I would really appreciate something like this as i just hit 60 today and spend all of my gold on what i could afford to start doing inferno. Btw monk is my only lvl 60 toon. Thanks for even putting something like this on to whoever gets it this is a really kool think and you dont see this from ppl.
for some reason i cant get it to let me change my profile but the name is the same on my monk
Edited by Alaadar#1147 on 5/16/2013 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Im not actually entering for myself Im entering for my buddy TwoToneFoxGT he really wants to roll a monk but he keeps putting it off because he wont have the gold to gear him win he hits 60. it would be really cool to tell him I got him a set in a giveaway Thanks
Reply Quote
You want to give the weapons to me, you just don't know it yet. But you'll regret not giving them to me, it'll haunt you till the day you quit D3!

Haha just kidding, not entering, just wanna give you props! Sigh if only someone gave me some stuff when I just started :(
Reply Quote
I really need this gear.

Strawberries.
Reply Quote
View profile
I really need this gear.

Strawberries.

WINNER!
Reply Quote
i really hope to have some of your gear. please consider
Reply Quote
I really need this gear.

Strawberries.

WINNER!

Huzzah!

;)
Reply Quote
Awesome that you're doing this, someone on Reddit was doing the same, kinda.

I'd like this gear because mine sucks, I'm down to 500k gold and I'd like to farm more effectively :D
Reply Quote
View profile
Silver and I will be picking a winner Sunday at midnight, EST.

Its not too late to enter and not too late to take your name off if you are just fishing for gems or gear you want to flip.

Thanks...
Reply Quote
I really need this gear.

Strawberries.

WINNER!

But, but!

My post was the shortest out of everyone's! ><
Reply Quote
My monk sucks, I really need some gear :D
Reply Quote
View profile

WINNER!

But, but!

My post was the shortest out of everyone's! ><

Slackers who want to try to level their alt or other characters by having the mob density in anything other than Inferno don't deserve to win!

Even if he masterfully posted the shortest entry!
Reply Quote
It was quite masterful, wasn't it!
Reply Quote
I do not want to enter. But I do want to point out that Teckno is wierd.

=)

Have fun KJ
Reply Quote
View profile
I do not want to enter. But I do want to point out that Teckno is wierd.

=)

Have fun KJ
Reply Quote
View profile
last day
Reply Quote
View profile
05/16/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Iguanawarior
Im not actually entering for myself Im entering for my buddy TwoToneFoxGT he really wants to roll a monk but he keeps putting it off because he wont have the gold to gear him win he hits 60. it would be really cool to tell him I got him a set in a giveaway Thanks

his profile?

your profile?

I would really appreciate something like this as i just hit 60 today and spend all of my gold on what i could afford to start doing inferno. Btw monk is my only lvl 60 toon. Thanks for even putting something like this on to whoever gets it this is a really kool think and you dont see this from ppl.
for some reason i cant get it to let me change my profile but the name is the same on my monk
Reply Quote
can I haz this set? my cat is really disappointed with my horrible gear.
but if I won't win, I hope EradicatOr gets it. I can almost hear her wife nagging. help the man feel better :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]