Diablo® III

Silver32/KJ giveaway (closed - video)

can I haz this set? my cat is really disappointed with my horrible gear.
but if I won't win, I hope EradicatOr gets it. I can almost hear her wife nagging. help the man feel better :3
thanks man. So far I can safely say that only two/three has entered the giveaway ;)
Reply Quote
05/18/2013 07:27 AMPosted by KamelJabber
[quote="87955507045"]Im not actually entering for myself Im entering for my buddy TwoToneFoxGT he really wants to roll a monk but he keeps putting it off because he wont have the gold to gear him win he hits 60. it would be really cool to tell him I got him a set in a giveaway Thanks

his profile?

your profile?

His profile is http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TwoToneFoxGT-1529/hero/32408219 he doesnt want to keep lvling him untill he either has gear or has enough gold for gear it would be cool to surprise him with it lol
Reply Quote
Why can't you just give him all your old gear. Every time you found an upgrade you could just save up a set for him from all of your old gear.
Reply Quote
Last day? Doesn't this end tomorrow, KJ?
Reply Quote
View profile
05/18/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Silver32
Last day? Doesn't this end tomorrow, KJ?

Second Last day!

DERP
Reply Quote
I've been playing a monk, and only a monk, since the start. I scoured these forums for advice back before the inferno nerf, and after hours last-second bidding on mid-range items I managed to break through act 2, stacking cyclone dodge, seize the initiative, and keen eye -- what can only be called a workman's build. I've never had more than 5m gold to my name, never farmed with alt wizards or demon hunters. All my friends abandoned their melee characters when it got tough but I kept on keeping on. They asked me why, but I didn't know. I still don't know. But I keep on.
Reply Quote
That's me above. This is my monk. I still have the Stormshield that got me through act 2, best item I've ever seen drop.
Reply Quote
I'll punch my ticket in!

Making my first monk, and this would really help. thanks. i dont have a 2 beez....
Reply Quote
Now the people who entered will be now four. Finally more real people who really need it ;)
Reply Quote
Lol I just realize that my chances of wining is now 25%
Reply Quote
View profile
05/18/2013 08:59 PMPosted by EradicatOr
Lol I just realize that my chances of wining is now 25%

hmmmm, maybe not
Reply Quote
Why there are others like Ballistic and .................
Never mind I still have a 50% chance of winning :D
Reply Quote
I want to win because I am a poor hobo.
Reply Quote
Nooooooo there goes my 50% there no chance that I will be winning :'( Tyrone and Ballistic needs it more than me now :/

Ps: I am still in the giveaway don't count me out
Edited by EradicatOr#1556 on 5/19/2013 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I want to win because after returning to the game after a 6 month hiatus of hard studying to graduate law school, I'm now a completely sucky monk who has no money to upgrade. :(
Reply Quote
Hey There. I think its really awesome that you are doing this. I would love that gear to help my monk kill demons more effectively.
Reply Quote
I can put this stuff on my scoundrel right?
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't think there will me many more new entries but I have to close this now until a decision will be made at midnight.

I need to review the entries.

I think a random number generator would be the easiest but I also want to TRY to weed out anyone who is just looking for gems/ah flipping.

I think I may use a random generator giving a weighted score to who I feel should win the most.

EG.
Player a, b, c.
Player a gets 3 points
Player b gets 5 points
Player c gets 1 point.

Player b has the highest chance of winning.
So in an array it would be [a, a, a, b, b, b, b, b, c]
Now of course I would have to use a random number generator to put the players in random spots in the array, so it would be [a, c, b, b, a, b, a, b, b] (or whatever the randomization does to it)
Then pick a random number, the number that corresponds to that players position wins.

way too complicated, lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]